SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:50 pm

I've been too busy (and too sick) to post much lately, but I still check in here several times a day and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for posting photos and links to keep us up-to-date on the Boothstowes.  @Linds911 - you've especially been on fire the last few days.  :Thanktwo

crunchette

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:16 pm

@crunchette aww of course! Been thinking about you! Hope you feel better soon.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 1f49c

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 8367-910 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 I_got_13 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:20 pm

crunchette wrote:I've been too busy (and too sick) to post much lately, but I still check in here several times a day and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for posting photos and links to keep us up-to-date on the Boothstowes.  @Linds911 - you've especially been on fire the last few days.  :Thanktwo

Hope you feel better! Yes Linds you are awesome! Smiley

I love the latest snap of them walking Doodle. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Feel better, Crunch!!!

Kait responded for him to try and not look so excited laugh out loud He's so freaking hot in that pic, seriously.
ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Image13

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:33 pm

Yes he does! I am enjoying the comments not only from Kait but from the people who think he/they are in Agoura Hills at the moment because of the location. laugh out loud I'll give them a pass though since they probably don't know that's where the Bach mansion is located.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 1f49c

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 8367-910 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 I_got_13 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 pm

^^Alanna - I agree.  Shawn looks freaking hot in that limo photo.  What stunned me was his caption.  I had no idea that they put those poor men in limos without even telling them where they're headed!!!  Why couldn't they prepare them a little bit by saying the proposal would take place in the mansion by the pool?  What's the harm in doing such a thing?  I just don't understand it.  Maybe it's a way of keeping them even more off balance and anxious.  I have no clue, but it seems cruel.

ETA: Sorry for my rude manners. I should have thanked everyone for the well wishes, but I am feeling better. That's why I'm finally back to posting. Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:10 am

Glad you're feeling better crunchette!

I'm looking forward to pics from Germany!!! Hopefully we get some. I still wonder if they are going alone or with some family....

Have to say, I'm glad Movember is over and Shawn can keep his usual facial hair routine, I wasn't a fan of the mustache!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks for all the updates

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:58 pm

algold29 wrote:Glad you're feeling better crunchette!

I'm looking forward to pics from Germany!!!  Hopefully we get some.  I still wonder if they are going alone or with some family....

Have to say, I'm glad Movember is over and Shawn can keep his usual facial hair routine, I wasn't a fan of the mustache!

Me neither. Do we know when exactly they are leaving for Germany?? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 pm

^ Sometime this month! They already decorated the apartment for Christmas (SnapChat). Looks nice. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:35 pm

^^^Thanks Linds. Off to watch the snap. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 am

Bumping myself to the end of the posts

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl