SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:08 am

Once again, Shawn is willing to embarrass himself for the purpose of Kaitlyn's amusement. giggling Defeated, of course, but not knocked down! I'm kinda interested in why the Germany trip didn't pan out. But they seem to love road trips and Tucker coming along is an added plus! If they're going somewhere with snow, that's gonna be one happy dog.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:27 am

These two are so adorable and have so much fun together. beatingheart

And....Can I just say ......Shawn's arms are amazing. :fanningfan :fanningfan
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Shawn apparently always loses these things laugh out loud poor guy. It's seriously so adorable that he's so willing to look silly and "lose" their games to K so she's happy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:48 pm

They're so cute!! I love all these contests they're always having...and how Shawn loses every time. Kaitlyn's rapping skills are pretty impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 am

They're in Conn. again. (I remember this comforter from last time). Looks like Tuck is having a difficult time adjusting to the new surroundings. LMAO!
coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Image16

Shawn's Snap
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:28 am

Lena, you forgot the most important part- Kait dragging Tuck up there/boosting him while Shawn watched laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:06 am

"TEAMWORK!"  
Kaitlyn was really struggling with that. Cause aren't Doodle and her basically the same size?

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Image17
Shawn's snap
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:58 am

Yep! Both Tucker and Kait are around 100 lbs laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:43 pm

They are too cute

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Wonder for how long & if Shawn is going to meet up with her. 

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Image13

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 1f49c

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 8367-910 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 I_got_13 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Where is Kaitlyn off too?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:34 pm

I think her sister & niece nephew live in Alberta, Canada. Someone correct me if I'm wrong Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 1f49c

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 8367-910 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 I_got_13 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl