SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:48 pm

I love Shawn and think he is a hottie but since he shaved his beard off I think he needs to do some tweaking with those eyebrows! Without facial hair they look too bushy to me. Sorry for being critical, he's still a hottie though!

I wonder if they are heading to Vancouver tonight or tomorrow....
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:30 pm

algold29 wrote:I love Shawn and think he is a hottie but since he shaved his beard off I think he needs to do some tweaking with those eyebrows!  Without facial hair they look too bushy to me.  Sorry for being critical, he's still a hottie though!

giggling
I'm sure alot of people feel that way. I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll look when his mustache (finally!) grows, myself.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Gosh, poor thing sad

@kaitlynbristowe: Missing a flight and crying in the airport wasn't the best way to start my day

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Life. Made. I hope y'all enjoy Oxford! @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 by @k.c.merritt

@kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18 say "HOTTY TODDY!!!" @olemissfootball by @landontipton

Hey @kaitlynbristowe and @shawn_booth18, we may have lost the game, but we never lose a party... Hope you had fun! Come visit Ox again soon! #hottytoddy by @cblockaflocka

"I mean this in the least creepy way possible, but we're obsessed with you" -Juliana Pinney to @shawn_booth18 by @myyachtkey
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:32 pm

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 15110713
Shawn's SC

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 15110714
‏@alexiskaitlin  
still obsessed that @Shawn_Booth and @kaitlynbristowe were in Oxford this weekend

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Well they are back home in Nashville so no bridal event today but they are doing the Covenant House homeless sleep out on the 19th.
http://chvsleepout.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1141575&lis=1&kntae1141575=406B8B5AF89041D38F5E35F9DC09020F&login=t

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 8367-910 MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 I_got_13 MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:32 pm

They missed a flight this morning, you don't think they will catch the next one out to I assume Vancouver?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Depends on if it started already or not. Guess we'll find out.

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 8367-910 MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 I_got_13 MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:02 pm

crunchette wrote:MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 15110713
Shawn's SC

MustacheGame - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 6 15110714
‏@alexiskaitlin  
still obsessed that @Shawn_Booth and @kaitlynbristowe were in Oxford this weekend

These are the shots I like best. The ones where Shawn and Kait are lovey dovey with each other and don't know they are being filmed. #Love :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:23 am

Heartbreaking loss but everyone from Oxford & Ole Miss couldn't have been nicer and more welcoming! Southern hospitality at its finest. Thanks for the memorable wknd for my family. #HottyToddy by @shawn_booth18

Day 8 of @movember and the 'ol moustache is not quite as strong as this guys (hopefully I'll be there by day 437). Our team is off to a great start but we need everyone's help to reach our goal of raising $100,000! Every little bit helps. @kaitlynbristowe and I are almost finished send out personal snapchats to those who donated $100 last week. This week @nickviall @benzornlife @chrisstrandburg and I will be making personal Skype calls to those who donate $200. Let's have some fun with it. Make sure that when you donate to our page you leave the persons name who you would like to Skype with and leave your Skype name! If you have some other cool ideas to help bring in the donations, let us know! Click on the link in my bio Thanks for all of your support! #Movember by @shawn_booth18

Day 8 of #Movember and I'd say my #MustacheGame is much stronger than @shawn_booth18. For the next 72 hours I'll be sending thank you snaps to those who donate $50, and a quick skype call to answer a couple questions you might have or to just say hello for $200 (go to link in bio). Add your snap or Skype name, along with my name when you donate! Every little bit helps though so thank you to everyone who donates! Let's stop cancer! (Skype:chrisstrandburg) by @chrisstrandburg

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:06 pm

It really cracks me up that Kait had to respond to a girl who asked if she and Shawn were fighting because she was in the backseat laugh out loud First, it'd be crazy if their arguments were so bad, she'd need to sit away from him and second, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she wouldn't be snapping a bad fight like that. Yikes!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
These are the shots I like best.  The ones where Shawn and Kait are lovey dovey with each other and don't know they are being filmed.  #Love  :cutesmile!:

I agree, soccermom. I can remember 4 times in the last 2 weeks when they were "caught" with their arms around each other: at the Boca Raton Halloween party, on Oct 30 at another Halloween party, at the CMA's, and at the Ole Miss game. So cute.

I also noticed I-don't-like-to-smile-showing-teeth Shawn smiling like crazy as he and Kaitlyn posed for photos with fans while leaving the Ole Miss stadium even though his team lost. Meghann even snapped about how much fun they had rather than being upset at the outcome of the game. I loved that.

Can someone please tell me Shawn's middle name? Thank you!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl