SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:09 am

"Shawny booboo's little shoe shoe!" Definitely with his family and definitely her gushing heart showing! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 am

It has been a long day but wanted to end it by saying I am grateful these two found love and truly enjoy being together. They compliment each other so well and I hope their love continues to grow in 2016. Smiley

They are blessed! Thanks Linds for all you do for this thread. I usually only come here to keep up with Kait and Shawn. So again, thanks!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:It has been a long day but wanted to end it by saying I am grateful these two found love and truly enjoy being together.  They compliment each other so well and I hope their love continues to grow in 2016.  Smiley

They are blessed!  Thanks Linds for all you do for this thread.  I usually only come here to keep up with Kait and Shawn.  So again, thanks!!  Smiley

This is such a lovely post soccermom! and a really nice sentiment for Kait and Shawn. It's so awesome how positive you always are   clapping! .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Good Post soccermom333

Sometimes a few words of gratefulness goes a long way. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lena, I think Shawn was just trying to encourage her interests and hobbies with all his gifts. She doesn't seem like a material girl (sorry, Madonna!) and so his gifts mostly seemed to be focused on experiences- reading a new book, makeup lessons, voice lessons, microphone. She also mentioned he made her something like the memory jar in their last periscope but it froze before she finished the story. I'm sure it was really sweet and thoughtful and totally Shawn-like heartbeat

Alanna - Thanks for mentioning that he gave her something like the memory jar for Christmas.  I watched that stuttering periscope at least 3 times but didn't catch that part, so I hope the subject comes up again in the near future.  But I did notice that Shawn grabbed and kept one of the mini, cardboard cutouts of Ben after their "interview" on Monday night -- possibly for another memory jar or just because he loves Ben.  giggling  

Lena - Re: the voice lessons:  I have no idea what these two have planned, but I agree with Alanna.  Shawn knows how much Kaitlyn loves to sing and he blogged about how much he loves it when she sings to him, so I figured the gift was something he thought she'd use and they could both enjoy and benefit from.  You know...kind of like lingerie only sweeter.    giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can't stand how cute they are sometimes. Her last SC is of Shawn trying to paint her fingernails. "Trying" being the key word. I don't even have words...

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:10 pm

crunchette wrote:Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  I can't stand how cute they are sometimes.  Her last SC is of Shawn trying to paint her fingernails.  "Trying" being the key word.  I don't even have words...
Eff is for effort! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I know it should be old by now but I love that he can act totally curmudgeon-y while doing the most ridiculous things. They're such a funny team.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:It has been a long day but wanted to end it by saying I am grateful these two found love and truly enjoy being together.  They compliment each other so well and I hope their love continues to grow in 2016.  Smiley

They are blessed!  Thanks Linds for all you do for this thread.  I usually only come here to keep up with Kait and Shawn.  So again, thanks!!  Smiley

You are very welcome! Thank you all for helping out too & all the great posts every day! bestbud!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 1f49c

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 8367-910 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 I_got_13 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Does anyone else get a ton of ads and pop ups when coming on this website ?

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:58 pm

I haven't been getting pop ups coming here.

Kaitlyn's latest snap is so funny and cute! Shawn is so in love and so is she. I was thinking her polish looked like white out before she said that!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:08 am

Cute

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:38 am

They're at a high school in NH at an event where kids are donating their hair for cancer patients. I think his dad might be a coach? Not sure.

ILOVEYOU - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 54 Image40
@jslavoski

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl