SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:59 pm

How fun they're talking at Sundance! Kait's outfit is on fiyahhhh today. She's the cutest.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Just an average looking couple hanging out in a beautiful city. #Sundance by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:46 pm

They are gorgeous but look especially pretty today. Looks like fun. Smiley

Thanks for the picture!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:48 pm

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Sundan10

(Shawn's Snap)

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Looks like a beautiful couple to me! Wish we could hear their session at Sundance.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Linds - I love that photo you posted from K's IG. Gorgeous couple!!!

Alanna - I adored Kait's stylish outfit, too. We never know what we're going to get with her. One day she's wearing PJs in Target and the next day she looks like she stepped out of the pages of a magazine! I love it!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Come on, Internet people, the pickles are at whole foods laugh out loud their snaps were so cute and funny this morning. I love seeing how they can have fun anywhere doing anything. Adorbs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Well we finally have some info on what they were doing at Sundance.  I thought they said things for them would be slowing down in 2016, right?  giggling

Data-Enhanced Storytelling:
http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/how-data-enhanced-storytelling-rapidly-reshaping-both-content-and-advertising-169154

To illustrate Raddon's point, Chip Russo, svp, media solutions at Zefr, invited The Bachelorette stars Shawn Booth and Kaitlyn Bristowe, who have a massive social following, to the stage to create a spur of the moment video of the audience doing the wave. The clip pulled 34,000 views in four minutes on Snapchat.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Off to LA they go!

@Shawn_Booth 1hr
Another short-lived trip to Utah. We need to get a solid week vacation there asap! I love that place. #Sundance

And they have arrived. The girl's location is Dana Point.

@Kelsohhhhh
So, big news everyone, I served @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth at work today and I didn't black out. No big deal. I'm fine.
https://twitter.com/Kelsohhhhh/status/690652727974563840

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:18 pm

I thought the pickle scavenger hunt was genius! Just think...that fan who found the jar woke up this morning never thinking she'd get a free "gift" from S&K. It was silly fun, but kind of cool. Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:Off to LA they go!

@Shawn_Booth 1hr
Another short-lived trip to Utah. We need to get a solid week vacation there asap! I love that place. #Sundance

And they have arrived. The girl's location is Dana Point.

@Kelsohhhhh
So, big news everyone, I served @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth at work today and I didn't black out. No big deal. I'm fine.
https://twitter.com/Kelsohhhhh/status/690652727974563840

This is exciting. I didn't realize they would be at Jade's wedding but makes sense. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:33 pm

It's not certain if they will be @ the wedding yet, Shawn has the event expo tomorrow so they could just be around for that so we will wait & see.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl