SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:09 am

^^^Thanks! I did not know that. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:01 am

Aww I love this. PINKHEART

A beautifully captured moment where we forgot millions were watching and it was finally just us. by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 8367-910 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 I_got_13 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:23 am

^ Shawn commented on her IG post.  Awwwwwwwww!   PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART

shawn_booth18  My favorite. The picture's not bad either ..

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:49 am

Such a sweet pic, I wonder if she might have gotten into some trouble with her drive thru snack immediately before posting this laugh out loud Just jokes!! I like seeing Shawn smile with teeth and his comment is adorable. Whit also commented that it's her fav pic Kait's ever posted, it's definitely up there with her best heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:29 am

^ He's going to make her drink lots of those shakes as payback. giggling

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 8367-910 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 I_got_13 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:44 pm

I suddenly realized that I'm not sure what Shawn's reply means. It's his favorite what? Moment? Person? scratch

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:14 pm

I took it to mean that Kait's his favorite, period Smiley

Also, they're setup today at a Shawn BOOTH at the LA Expo laugh out loud So cute.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share. Kait's mom's comment:

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Image45

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:27 pm

We all know how much I love a good spray tan. My gf is a spray tan guru and came up with a product you can take anywhere which is GLORIOUS for how me because I am all over the map. Thought I'd share for all my fellow tan fans! @spraydisole #TryingToPaintOnAbs #IfAnyoneTellSMeINeeDToEatIWIllPersonallyHuntYouDownAndPunchYou by @kaitlynbristowe

@shawn_booth18 and @kaitlynbristowe are at booth #225 and sharing details about shawns new Healthy Meal Plans @shawnboothmeals #lafitexpo 4hrs by @thefitexpo

@kelseylujan
Told my bro he better find them today and say hi to them for me! B doesnt disappoint @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth
soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 CZb99OBUEAASS5R
https://twitter.com/kelseylujan/status/691018821159661569

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share. Kait's mom's comment:

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 60 Image45

Thanks so much for posting this. I actually read that comment but never noticed it was from Leslie. You'd think the "Love and miss you both very much" part would have clued me in, but I glossed right over it. Anyway, I agree with Leslie. Of all the proposals I've seen from this franchise, S&K's was incredibly beautiful and heartfelt to me. Their words to each other sounded a lot like wedding vows, so I have no idea how they'd top them if they ever get married. Kaitlyn's finale dress was also my personal favorite. Absolutely everything about that proposal was perfection to my eyes and ears.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:13 pm

crunchette wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is too cute not to share. Kait's mom's comment:

Thanks so much for posting this.  I actually read that comment but never noticed it was from Leslie.  You'd think the "Love and miss you both very much" part would have clued me in, but I glossed right over it.  Anyway, I agree with Leslie.  Of all the proposals I've seen from this franchise, S&K's was incredibly beautiful and heartfelt to me.  Their words to each other sounded a lot like wedding vows, so I have no idea how they'd top them if they ever get married.  Kaitlyn's finale dress was also my personal favorite.  Absolutely everything about that proposal was perfection to my eyes and ears.  

I agree! Their proposal was the best. Very heartfelt but I have a feeling Shawn and kait will have no problem topping the final rose ceremony. Their love has grown so much. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Tenley has a pic on IG (reposted by Ryan Sutter) Showing Ryan, Trista, Shawn and Kaitlyn--I don't have a way to copy right now but it's out there. The location shows as Dana Point and Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl