SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Thank goodness for Kaitlyn!!!!  She posted video of their kiss cam on her IG...adorable:

https://instagram.com/p/94DqWXwDv_/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe
kaitlynbristowe  That's cute, I remember my first kiss cam. @shawn_booth18 #HottyToddy #WeReallyWentForIt

crunchette

Back to top Go down

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:47 pm

^ laugh out loud that's tamer then some people on Kiss Cams I've seen @ hockey games giggling

(Embed video)

@kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:50 pm

I loved Shawn's dad in the background covering his eyes. Toooooo cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm

So cute!!! From the moment she got back from filming, no one has been a bigger fangirl for Shawn and Kait than Kait. I flovvvvve it. My own fangirling pales in comparison and always has laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:42 pm

She really loves "them", doesn't she and her excitement is so infectious,  you can't help but love her love for life and Shawn. As jaded as I am about this show and possibility of finding love I have to say , I never expected Kaitlyn remotely finding anything close to love on this show especially after watching her season. I  am pleasantly surprised and happy that she found her forever. I wish them the best. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:18 pm

@kaitlynbristowe
Shawn is doing my make up for date night tonight. And in no way am I worried about it watch my snaps at 7:30 central time - snapbackbean

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 1f49c

ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 8367-910 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 I_got_13 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:09 pm

lexforlife wrote:She really loves "them", doesn't she and her excitement is so infectious,  you can't help but love her love for life and Shawn. As jaded as I am about this show and possibility of finding love I have to say , I never expected Kaitlyn remotely finding anything close to love on this show especially after watching her season. I  am pleasantly surprised and happy that she found her forever. I wish them the best. PINKHEART

You said it perfectly. ;) Can't wait to watch her snaps tonight. She is even letting Shawn do her make-up.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:14 pm

lexforlife wrote:She really loves "them", doesn't she and her excitement is so infectious,  you can't help but love her love for life and Shawn. As jaded as I am about this show and possibility of finding love I have to say , I never expected Kaitlyn remotely finding anything close to love on this show especially after watching her season. I  am pleasantly surprised and happy that she found her forever. I wish them the best. PINKHEART

Neither did I! Kaitlyn is so amazingly weird and quirky and crazy that I didn't think she would find her match in a crop of random 25 guys. I just love how obsessed they are with each other and how they're always so in sync. I always get super jealous when I watch their snaps, haha. I want what they have!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:07 pm

@Shawn_Booth
@kaitlynbristowe Let me do her makeup for date night. Check it out on snapchat
ShawnBooth - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 7 CTalZqwUwAA-Nsi

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:15 pm

Watching their snaps is like watching basically the cutest rom com ever, except it's real. Stop it. Shawn was so adorable doing her make up, I don't think he's ever once watched her or paid attention because he had no idea what anything was for. Kait was a trooper, of course she's taking a shower right now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Poor Kaitlyn looked like she got beat up by a circus clown. rofl
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:54 pm

laugh out loud Yes totally! Shawn had no clue & the names he was coming up with for the different eyeshadows & blush were so random! giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl