SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Yay!! Hopefully we will get to them at the BIP wedding. That must be why Kait needed a fancy dress. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:47 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Tenley has a pic on IG (reposted by Ryan Sutter) Showing Ryan, Trista, Shawn and Kaitlyn--I don't have a way to copy right now but it's out there. The location shows as Dana Point and Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach.
This is Trista, Ryan, Tenley and Mark Kurian, but it does look weirdly like Shawn and Kait laugh out loud

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 12543156_1024571374247601_1992874130_n
ryansutter

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:35 pm

^^Thanks for the correction. It does make sense, I wondered where Tenley was...
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 pm

^^^Thanks Alanna! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:29 pm

So fun! They're filming a sketch for Funny or Die. I'm sure Kait is thriving in that element right now.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Thanks Alanna. They have been so busy!! I am happy they are happy and glad they were at the wedding this past weekend! Can't wait to see them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Alanna wrote:So fun! They're filming a sketch for Funny or Die. I'm sure Kait is thriving in that element right now.

I'm wondering if this means their contractual obligations with ABC might be over. They first met with 'Funny or Die' back in late September but didn't do any actual work with them until now, so maybe there's a 6-month contract for that kind of thing. However, I suspect ABC still owns the rights to air a wedding for two years, which could include things like not being able to sell wedding photos to "People" magazine. (I'm just guessing, folks. It's amazing that the contracts these people sign are still such a secret after all these years.)

Anyway, I just watched Kaitlyn's TEDx interview for the first time. I loved hearing her tell the story about how insecure she was about her hair loss and how well Shawn handled it, but what really rang a bell with me was when she said she feels more sexy in ripped jeans, converse sneakers, and a backwards cap than in a dress. It suddenly made me remember their shoes.com interview when Shawn said his favorite article of Kaitlyn's clothing was her combat boots. He soooo gets her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:34 pm

^^^^ I agree! It is amazing that we still don't know very much about the contracts! And yes...Shawn does get kait. Thank goodness. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:23 am

Still don't know exactly what they filmed for Funny or Die but these two were all over the Funny or Die SM today. On Snapchat (@funnyordie) they did a cute "dating tips" segment. Also, they just posted this adorable vine:  giggling

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 pm

The end of the FunnyOrDie Snapchat:

Shawn: "Or just go on a reality show & find the love of your life."
Kaitlyn: (looks @ Shawn) "Aww"
So cute. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:The end of the FunnyOrDie Snapchat:

Shawn: "Or just go on a reality show & find the love of your life."
Kaitlyn:   (looks @ Shawn) "Aww"
So cute. Smiley
The LOOK she gave him melted my heart pretty much. She's such mush with Shawn these days!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 pm

I think we've seen this picture before but worth posting here :fanningfan

I don't always smile with teeth. But when I do .. I don't. by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 1f49c

kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 8367-910 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 I_got_13 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl