SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:06 am

nothatgirl wrote:
lexforlife wrote:She really loves "them", doesn't she and her excitement is so infectious,  you can't help but love her love for life and Shawn. As jaded as I am about this show and possibility of finding love I have to say , I never expected Kaitlyn remotely finding anything close to love on this show especially after watching her season. I  am pleasantly surprised and happy that she found her forever. I wish them the best. PINKHEART

Neither did I! Kaitlyn is so amazingly weird and quirky and crazy that I didn't think she would find her match in a crop of random 25 guys. I just love how obsessed they are with each other and how they're always so in sync. I always get super jealous when I watch their snaps, haha. I want what they have!

I love these posts! So true. The kiss cam is so them, natural, in sync and adorable.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 am

^^^^ Be still my heart.....the kiss cam. beatingheart beatingheart #Love
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:48 am

Nice! Smiley

@kaitlynbristowe
22 days 15 hours and 16 minutes until we go to Germany for the Christmas markets. But who's counting. #Iam #deutchland

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 1f49c

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:19 am

How fun! I wonder if this is instead of Hawaii, if that was ever on the table! I'm thinking she'll have a better time with Shawn than with her ex over there in any case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:28 am

Linds911 wrote:Nice! Smiley

@kaitlynbristowe
22 days 15 hours and 16 minutes until we go to Germany for the Christmas markets. But who's counting. #Iam #deutchland

Wow! They are going to love this. What a wonderful first Christmas together!!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:21 am

I just love how much they're enjoying life. Wouldn't we all want to be in love and travel around and go to fun events if we could. They should be taking advantage of this opportunity while they're young and without kids and with some extra income to enjoy what's happened to them.

Can't wait for their pics and snaps from Germany.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:26 pm

I wouldn't normally post this, but Shawn got upset with someone on Kaitlyn's IG and posted a reply that contains info on their future plans.  I wonder if their Germany trip has something to do with this:

shawn_booth18 @erikalgxo "Get a job or do something admirable"? Actually, we're currently traveling around the country doing charity work and raising awareness for cancer. We are also helping to get homeless youth shelter. In addition to that we are in the beginning stages of working with the military & veterans. I'm sorry if we have offended you by having fun with each other at a football game on a Saturday afternoon. We apologize if that's not "admirable" enough for you.

And then Kaitlyn posted a reply:

kaitlynbristowe @erikalgxo instead of taking your time to write something rude, take the time to click on the link in my bio and help the cause.  thank you to EVERYONE for how supportive you are. Wether it be to the charities we are working with, or to our relationship

Last edited by crunchette on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Part of Kaitlyn's quote was cut off)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:15 pm

I like how Shawn never posts back to people on his own Insta, but when it's directed at Kait, he's all about it heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:49 pm

@kaitlynbristowe

Pedantic and 1/4 German self going :headbanging

(It's Deutschland)
:halo:

But, how I wish I could go! Wonder where they're heading? Best ones are in Nürnberg! (IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

@kaitlynbristowe

Wow!  They are going to love this.  What a wonderful first Christmas together!!!   :cutesmile!:

True Hugesmile !!! Qur Christmasmarkets are great!!!! Yummi food, amazing sweets and a lot hot-wine wine :Holiday :santakisses
and maybe with luck snow !!! :cutesmile!:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Where in Germany are you Emilia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 pm

sophienette wrote:Where in Germany are you Emilia?

A small town near munich !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl