SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:10 am

Linds911 wrote:Still love seeing this picture & his caption PINKHEART

Recently, a lot of people have been asking me for "dating advice". Here's the best tip I can give to all you single men out there looking for a beautiful fiancé. It's simple, effective, and it worked for me! 1) Tune in to #TheBachelor "Women Tell All" tonight. 2) Pick your favorite girl. 3) Open up snapchat. 4) Snap a picture of your favorite girl. 5) Draw a heart around her and let her know you're coming. 6) Send it to all your buddies. 7) Sit back and wait. Good luck! by @shawn_booth18

Best post from Shawn ever!!!!! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
LenaActually wrote:I never even considered the idea of a second proposal, but now that I hear it, it sounds like a great idea. I know how they were represented on the show really stings them. And they like to do things on their own terms so I'm glad he's gonna do it.

Reading that People article though, I'm getting doubtful a wedding will be happening this year. I don't know.. A few months in Nashville, summer in Vancouver, then a permanent residence after that. I would love if they had a wedding in Van but I seriously doubt it.
Are there any thoughts of them maybe having the wedding in the Okanagan at their favorite winery?  It's one that they seem to always go to....

Maybe or somewhere in Vancouver is a guess if not a tv wedding. She said in an interview yesterday (posted in media thread) she looks @ wedding dresses on Pinterest and talks about little things with Shawn but no major details.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f49c

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 8367-910 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 I_got_13 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 E5kqdm15 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
LenaActually wrote:I never even considered the idea of a second proposal, but now that I hear it, it sounds like a great idea. I know how they were represented on the show really stings them. And they like to do things on their own terms so I'm glad he's gonna do it.

Reading that People article though, I'm getting doubtful a wedding will be happening this year. I don't know.. A few months in Nashville, summer in Vancouver, then a permanent residence after that. I would love if they had a wedding in Van but I seriously doubt it.
Are there any thoughts of them maybe having the wedding in the Okanagan at their favorite winery?  It's one that they seem to always go to....

Maybe or somewhere in Vancouver is a guess if not a tv wedding. She said in an interview yesterday (posted in media thread) she looks @ wedding dresses on Pinterest and talks about little things with Shawn but no major details.
I know where that winery is and there are a few areas there, especially around the golf course that is connected with it that would be perfect for a wedding over-looking Okanagan Lake....a beautiful area.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:11 pm

It's really adorable that Shawn has two main focus areas in life, K and Tuck. I'm sure his other life pieces and work fit in there somehow but his sm is pretty focused on those two little things. He snapped Tuck's haircut and grooming adventures today laugh out loud 

And how amazing is this? From a fan in Toronto who gave it to Kait.

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Image14

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Will post the interview when it's online but here's IG pic/video for now.

@kaitlynbristowe 4hr
See you soon @BTCalgary! If you're lucky, I may tell you where I hide my @smartfood #smartstash. Hope you won't be watching @Shawn_Booth.

In Calgary, talking bachelor, wine (of course) & giving away some of my secrets. Now you know where I hide my #smartstash. Stay out of my red wine & popcorn ;) by @kaitlynbristowe

Just a natural...  It's harder than it looks #weatherman #addittotheresume nbd - from weather to snackin' #smartstash by @kaitlynbristowe

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 1f49c

shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 8367-910 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 I_got_13 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 E5kqdm15 shawn_booth18 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Alanna wrote:

Yeahhh. I'm not feeling 2016-wedding vibes either. I just don't think it's high on K's priority list because like she said in that podcast, there's no way he's ever leaving her because he LOVES (heartbeat) her so there's no rush to "lock him down." I'm okay with that as a fan, not that they care what I think laugh out loud She's a non-traditional girl and they should do their own thing imo.

I agree. I don't think a wedding is a priority, and that doesn't mean there is anything to worry about. They may well have kids without getting married. What is real is real; they need to live by their values, not ours.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:45 am

Chris aka Cupcake posted on his SnapChat (cstrandburg) sitting on a plane going to LA with Shawn. A whole bunch of Bach alum are going there too so guessing maybe they will all be @ the finale Monday. Hopefully Kait left Calgary and met Shawn over there too.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:48 am

Thanks Linds! So Andi is in LA too, are they going to be in the audience at atfr? I'm assuming Kait will be joining shortly regardless of whether it's for the show or not.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:20 pm

He's hanging out with Ben as of 40 mins ago per SnapChat.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Thanks Linds! Do we know if Kait is joining him soon?? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Not sure yet! She hasn't been spotted anywhere. Ashley Iaconetti (Chris Soules/BIP) tweeted she was filming Celebrity Family Feud; Shawn was hanging out with Tanner & Ben all dressed up teasing each other, so thinking that's what the guys are doing. More discussion is taking place in Ben's seasons threads.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/708766022170320896

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks Linds!  Do we know if Kait is joining him soon??  ;)

IDK but her latest snapchat was at an airport going through security. IMO she's on the move.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl