SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I would imagine that the charities partner with the celebs because of their large following and probably ask Josh to post.  We can only speculate Josh's intentions but charity work is something he and his family did well before he was on reality TV.
You are correct! There's much more that goes into helping a charity. I'm proud of Josh and his efforts JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Beach Lover Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:46 pm

I applaud Josh and anyone else that uses their recognition and following from the show to try to help others. I'm not going to sit here and nit pick whose intentions are more genuine than others. As far as I'm concerned they are ALL pretty much the same. They want to use the platform they have from the show to try to do good things for the world and they don't mind a little attention on themselves while doing it. I think it would be fair to say that most of the recent leads and contestants in this franchise are alike in that way. I don't see how Josh is any different than Nick, Ben or many of the others.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:11 pm

He's such a tease on Twitter. What does he have going on?

Josh Allan MurrayVerified account ‏@jmurbulldog  Apr 18
Quick trip to LA tomorrow, got some thinkin to do
Josh Allan MurrayVerified account ‏@jmurbulldog  17h17 hours ago
Perfect weather here in LA, I think it's time for a move (celebrating hands emoji)
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 12m12 minutes ago
Elan is my fave la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 1f481 #LA #TheBachelor/ette #ABC #PureSexiness #Hmmmmm
la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 CghCv6qUYAIOeiR
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:19 pm

^^
Now he has all these people thinking he's going on Jojo's season and that's obviously not happening. Just another tease. I can't imagine he is doing anything related to this franchise except maybe having lunch with his friend Elan.

Btw, love how Elan seems to get along with everyone. He must be extremely good at his job.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^
Now he has all these people thinking he's going on Jojo's season and that's obviously not happening. Just another tease.  I can't imagine he is doing anything related to this franchise except maybe having lunch with his friend Elan.

Btw, love how Elan seems to get along with everyone. He must be extremely good at his job.

Who flies cross country just to hang with someone from the bachelor franchise. There has to be more to it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:54 pm

A lot goes on in LA beside MF and Co.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Total in the minority in this thread, but that's ok, it's just my own opinion.

Those who are not fans will hate him no matter what he does,  but his fans would be happy, if Josh goes on BIP. I'd love it because MeAndi will implode seeing him kiss any of the girls. Maybe if he does this show, he can use it to throw a little shade her way after her tell-all bashing Josh book cantstopl I mean her book comes out in May, BIP films in June (or is it July), and airs August...perfect timing for a perfect storm. JMO 2pop

Even better if they also got Nick to go on BIP too and Josh & Nick were BFF's on the show. MeAndi would have a nervous break-down. wine

All pure speculation and my dream wish. giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Total in the minority in this thread, but that's ok, it's just my own opinion.

Those who are not fans will hate him no matter what he does,  but his fans would be happy, if Josh goes on BIP. I'd love it because MeAndi will implode seeing him kiss any of the girls. Maybe if he does this show, he can use it to throw a little shade her way after her tell-all bashing Josh book cantstopl I mean her book comes out in May, BIP films in June (or is it July), and airs August...perfect timing for a perfect storm. JMO 2pop

Even better if they also got Nick to go on BIP too and Josh & Nick were BFF's on the show. MeAndi would have a nervous break-down. wine

Well if he does BIP he is seeking fame because that will be his third show and goes against everything he said before. Josh is a good looking man so why can't he find a good woman off TV?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Maybe they are in talks for Bachelor position. Just in case Jojo's guys don't work out.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Same with everyone who ever goes on any dating shows, they can all find someone in the real world, but they haven't yet.

Well, Josh got paycheck  for Famously Single, & being  MeAndi's F1 afforded him exposure & many opportunities he wouldn't of gotten.   BIP pays weekly, so why not go a vacay to Mexico or wherever it is this season, have fun, make a little money.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were him. IMO, none of them go on BIP to find love, it's just fun. Jade and Tanner were the exception, maybe Marcus/Lacy too, if they are even together now.  And we know the odds of finding love on the bach/bach'lette, not too good, with a few exceptions who found lightening in the bottle.

Again, I don't find wanting a little fame such a bad thing, if you get paid, have a real job and not try and live off of it, like some do.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Total in the minority in this thread, but that's ok, it's just my own opinion.

I am with you George you are not alone  clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife