SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Honestly and interestingly enough there have been very, very few that know them who have come forward to say anything about them. Rolling Eyes
Probably the best kind of friend to have! IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh enjoyed posting that he loves his mom more than anyone and she's his favorite girl or some such other Freudian drivel, meanwhile engaged to an actual woman. That's kewl with me because it's his life but I fail see how it's in anyway "normal."

I can't possibly agree more with this, that is how strongly I support your post, Alanna. I would advise my girls to R-U-N as fast as they could. I wouldn't care if they had their best Jimmy Choo's on or their oldest most, worn pair of CL's.  RUN RUN RUN.  

While I don't adore Josh like I once did, Momma Murray survived a brain tumor. That is scary stuff. Quick death scary stuff. If he learned to appreciate her and not take for granted that he would have her for a long time, then good for him.

Sorry, but I saw that it would take little to no time for Josh's former fiance and him to bug the crap out of each other. They were both two alphas who never actually discussed how they were going to compromise on that. He actually ignored his family for a while in favor of said fiance. Truth be told, don't get engaged to a momma's boy if you just expect to change him.

Personally, having a not so great mom, I love my MIL and am happy to have a strong relationship with her and that her son has a strong relationship with her. JMO.

Now this new show, total fame grab to extend the 15 minutes of fame.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:17 pm

I agree with you! I married a man who was/is very good and loving towards his mother. I remember my mom telling me he would be a good husband because of that. Turned out to be true and I'm sure Josh will be no exception. I have never seen anything controlling with his mom and I have been following her on fb since her other son Aaron signed as a junior in high school to UGA, around 7 years ago. My husband is a UGA alum. She talks about bible study, dates with her husband, things her kids are doing (usually silly, goofy things). I also read a lot of personal comments she gets from friends that are very endearing. I would personally love to be friends with her. I can see why her kids adore her.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:25 am

Maybe we could get this back to more about Josh and less about his mom.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:48 am

I'm kind of liking this Sami and Josh thing going on

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:55 am

I'm certain that there is no Josh Sam thing going on other than a picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:06 am

Is this your opinion or fact?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:28 am

Is it a fact that there is a "Sami Josh thing" going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:30 am

I'm happy that there isn't a Sami Josh thing going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:33 am

Loveinterest wrote:I'm certain that there is no Josh Sam thing going on other than a picture.

You stated you are certain so I am asking if it is fact or opinion?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:43 am

Josh and Sam can be the perfect wedding cake topper couple. :married
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:52 am

No. Just say no. Sami reminds me of a praying mantis. With these two as a wedding cake topper, I see the remnants of poor Josh's head hanging out of Sami's mouth. Of course, he would still be smiling his goofy, toofy grin.
Here we go: source
la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 7 Bride-with-headless-groom-wedding-cake-topper-2

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife