SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 pm

At 31 it's not like he's washed up. If anything, he's finally getting his groove back and stepping it up in new ways on his life's journey. I've never understood such strong distain for these reality stars. It's kind of funny. I say go for it Josh! You're a great guy!!

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:47 pm

FTR, Josh's very best friend, Eddie, comes to stay with Sabel and takes good care of her when Josh is gone. His sister also helps with Sabel when Josh is gone.*EDIT*  Sabel is his whole life and he has spent so much money and time to give her the very best vet care available to prolong her life. *EDIT*

Agree, he dated Anna for a very short while, didn't work out, who knows why things don't work out, wasn't meant to be. He's not a serial dater, far from it, as someone upthread said, how few dates in almost 2 years. Frankly if he went out with a different girl everynight, who cares, why not, he's single and can do what he wants. Is he expected to be a monk? cantstopl

Also, Josh will most likely leave Sabel with his parents in Tampa if he's gone more than a few days, like he did when he went on the Bach'lette and FS show. And his mom takes very good care and actually spoils Sabel more than Josh does.

BRAVO beach lover on a fantastic and true post!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Not saying she isn't well taken care of. I'm just saying that he might be leaving her. If my dog was sick, I wouldn't leave her to go hook up with guys on a beach even if she was being well taken care of by family or a very close friend. I'd want to be there and spend time with her but that's just me.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Right there with you blu!

#25 and #26 need to stick together... BIP or next Bach!

I can just picture dates for their season...  Group dates consisting of even more competitions than normal.  For example: who can drink or not spill the most Advocrap Spark or coffee while holding a modeling pose and of course clothing would be limited and unbuttoned.  laugh out loud :uptonogood

I don't actually mind (but not overly fond of) either guy...but oh what fun it would mean!  Ratings gold and what a snark fest it could be.  Hugesmile

This would make a great season either way. Bring in #24, or Farmer Douche as I like to call him and it would make a party.

AnandaMarie wrote:We don't know if he will go on BIP, but if he does, then is it fair to accuse him of leaving the sick dog he claims to love to hook up with girls on a beach?
I agree that his popularity drops after time. It's true for all past contestants but if he does BIP, it seems like he's desperately trying to hold on on the little bit of fame he has left. Really, why do another reality show?
But I guess it remains to be seen.....
Not calling him a player but Brooke was a date though. He took her to a Hozier concert on March 13th last year. I think he met friends at some point that night but people tweeted about seeing him with a woman.

AnandaMarie wrote:Not saying she isn't well taken care of. I'm just saying that he might be leaving her. If my dog was sick, I wouldn't leave her to go hook up with guys on a beach even if she was being well taken care of by family or a very close friend. I'd want to be there and spend time with her but that's just me.

Or an extra $7 to $14k could pay for a lot more top of the line treatment for Sabel while she is well cared for by her loving Grandma. You can look at either way. Bone cancer can easily spread. This treatment may not be the last set, so why not earn and save a little extra in case she needs more.

IMO, Josh can date whoever the heck he wants who is of legal age. I would rather someone figure out by dating what is right for them rather than marry the wrong person. Like LB said, IMO, Josh's good definitely outweighs the bad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:26 am

Yeah nothing is wrong with him dating that girl. Someone said it was a group outing but I believe it was a date so that's why I posted. He's free to date whoever he wants as you said. He's totally free to go after all the 18 year old high school girls too. He's single. Why not.
You're also probably right. Maybe the money is a good idea as long as he doesn't feel bad about leaving her should anything go wrong while he's gone.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Or an extra $7 to $14k could pay for a lot more top of the line treatment for Sabel while she is well cared for by her loving Grandma. You can look at either way. Bone cancer can easily spread. This treatment may not be the last set, so why not earn and save a little extra in case she needs more.

IMO, Josh can date whoever the heck he wants who is of legal age. I would rather someone figure out by dating what is right for them rather than marry the wrong person. Like LB said, IMO, Josh's good definitely outweighs the bad.
Stucki, totally agree and see it the same way, especially when it comes to his beloved Sabel.  When Josh brought Sabel home after her rear leg was amputated, he slept on the floor next to her doggie bed, he was so worried about her, and didn't want her to try and jump up and off on his bed. His commitment to her is like a daddy to a child throughout this cancer diagnosis. As you stated, it's very costly for top of the line treatment that Sabel is getting. He spends more time with Sabel then some parents are able to do with their kids, as his work is flexible hours.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:09 am

We can slice & dice him all kinds of ways but he is an imperfect person who loves the Lord, his family, dog and friends. He dates occasionally, enjoys traveling and meeting new people, does very well at his job, and may be going on a 3rd reality show (big whoop). No matter how many twists, or how much conjecture is put on these things,Josh is a pretty great guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:06 pm

I think all of this is funny because no where has Josh, Nick, or Juan have ever said anything about going on BIP.  It was all started as a joke. I highly doubt that any of these guys would go on. It would be great to see them all but highly doubt it is happening. As far a Josh I was not a fan of him when he was with his ex. Now that he is on his own I have great respect for the man. He works hard, does all kinds of charity work , loves his family, and the love and devolution he has for Sabel is undeniable. To me he is a kind and gentle man. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:47 pm

whit90 wrote:I think all of this is funny because no where has Josh, Nick, or Juan have ever said anything about going on BIP.  It was all started as a joke. I highly doubt that any of these guys would go on. It would be great to see them all but highly doubt it is happening. As far a Josh I was not a fan of him when he was with his ex. Now that he is on his own I have great respect for the man. He works hard, does all kinds of charity work , loves his family, and the love and devolution he has for Sabel is undeniable. To me he is a kind and gentle man. JMO
clapping! thumbsup

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 05, 2016 1:27 pm

cheeky  :uptonogood

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 2m2 minutes ago
Don't bite the hand that feeds you. #NotTalkingAboutSabel
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 1:59 pm

cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 05, 2016 2:38 pm

cantstopl

Shots fired! Let the games begin.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife