SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 7:58 pm

I can only imagine the names she called him with her filthy mouth. I'm sure he stepped up his name calling game to keep up. IMO she probably brought out the worst in him.

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by AnandaMarie Fri May 13, 2016 8:29 pm

mamahamme wrote:He's a joke!! Go back and watch the episode where they take the lie detector and see how he was the only one ticked off. Then when Andi and him were discussing it (if that's what you call it) Andi went to get up and he grabbed her wrist. He's a hot head. Look how many times he would post something about the Kansas city chiefs and then take it down after he had time to cool down. Ill give me credit for the charities he does for the children but I'm not a 100% it's for them and not for him. Besides he went off and did the reality show about couple therapy coming out in June. Whose to say he doesn't bad mouth Andi. I listened to a pod cast he did with Chase Christley and he made some nasty comments about her without mentioning he name same as Andi has. Plus Chase had to stop him and say we can't go that direction on air. A woman abused whether verbally or physically is a dangerous weapon!  Now I'm not saying air everything out but we all know there is always some truth to what is being said. I loved Andi and Josh and wanted them to get back together after they broke up but now after his twitter comments always trying to put the blame on her and not take responsibility is so typical of his immature boyish personality. One thing I will say is they both have strong personalities and probably not easy to back away.

:yes: :yes:
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Regardless of my opinion of Josh, what he said about Andi being selfish and unappreciative is spot on, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri May 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Does it matter what she called him? Two wrongs don't make a right. If he's such a great person, he shouldn't stoop so low regardless of what she called him. If he's really such a great person who grew up with the right morals and values, he wouldn't drag himself down to that level. I don't know what she called him, but imo, him calling her a whore is about him and what he think it's appropriate to tell a woman.
How is it ever good for him to step up his name calling? Just because he might have felt insulted doesn't mean he had to insult her. He always acts like he has these great morals and values. Why doesn't he use those great morals in situations that really test who he is as a person? These are the times that tell you the most about a person.
But anyway, if he felt that Andi was all of those things he called her, he should have broken up with her earlier. It's worse to stay with a person and insult and emotionally abuse them.

I really thought that given the God loving person Josh claims to be, he would never call someone a whore, provoked or not.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Fri May 13, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's that bad that they both may have called each other nasty names during arguments? Don't a lot of couples do that during arguments or have I just been in some volatile relationships? cheeky

Besides I say the man showed great restraint not calling her the name I would've called her. :uptonogood

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Two wrongs don't make a right but it is Andi who is writing this book not Josh and only Andi's words/perspective.
Andi is the one stooping the lowest and capitalizing $$$ on it all.
It's just another "woe is me" ploy of Andi's.
I've never watched a lead so devoid of feelings as she was with Eric (RIP) and that pattern continues.
Andi's a total narcissist who uses people and Josh is better off.

JMO and I am someone who doesn't care for Josh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 13, 2016 9:04 pm

The fact that he resorts to the word whore tells me enough about him. Yuck.

I'm sick of these fake #blessed, 'Godly' men, must be hard keeping up such a facade.

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 9:12 pm

^ Is there evidence he called her "wh*re" or just Andi saying he did?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri May 13, 2016 9:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
^ Is there evidence he called her "wh*re" or just Andi saying he did?

There will never be evidence if it happened in their house. He was contacted for comment by two magazines and never denied it so I assume it's true.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Andi just said he said it, he's said he never referred to her like that at all, there's no real way of knowing whether it's true or not. But you sleep with someone else and lie about it you earned it sorry just my thoughts

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Josh has issued another response to Andi's book today:

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-new-details-about-josh-murray-split?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

clipped from Glamour Magazine:
UPDATE: We talked to Murray for his thoughts on Andi's book. Here's what he said: "To be honest, I’m kind of staying quiet about it. I respected the relationship and what we had, but I am not one to kiss and tell. She can take whatever road she wants to take. I just pray for her happiness and peace and hope she can get [past] it."

Good for him to continue to take the high road in this so far!

Am I the only one that, so far, finds his statements about praying for her and such (yeah right, I bet he is Rolling Eyes) just a tad sanctimonious? I don't know. I'm no Andi fan, but Josh always rubbed me the wrong way.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 9:18 pm

He did not comment about the situation and wished her well. 
To me it does not confirm he did or did not do anything she states. 
It confirms nothing other than the fact he is in this case a gentleman and the classier of the two in that relationship in this instance. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife