SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Sat May 14, 2016 3:28 am

Yeah, defamation of character, etc. I don't believe Josh would (or should) take the high road if she were accusing him of stuff he didn't say. It could affect him professionally and personally. This is not something he would want floating around about him if it didn't happen. Andi is dumb, but I dont think she's making up stuff to sell the book from thin air. Exaggerating and stretching the truth? Sure. I'm sure their relationship gave her more than enough material to work with. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat May 14, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Sprite Sat May 14, 2016 3:30 am

stuckinsc wrote:But by denying, he gets stuck in a he said/she said situation. He can not win. At best he comes out with maybe 50% thinking he is telling the truth.

By not specifically addressing anything, he basically doesn't give weight to anything she said. By meeting her toxic lies (IMO) with wishes for her well being and hopes for her future he declares the whole book to be something not worth justifying. I the end that makes him the winner in my book.

Exactly. No matter how much he denies it, some are still not going to believe it because he can't prove anything. And let's face it, even if he had proof, there would still be those who refuse to believe. So he can't win. Best to say little, not draw more attention to her and her salacious little tell all. It's probably making her nuts that she is not drawing him into it all over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 14, 2016 4:13 am

I don't think it's going to affect Josh in any way professionally or personally what she writes in her book, unless she comes out and claims he physically abused her. I don't doubt he called her those nasty names. I don't doubt he was a little passive aggressive shithead at times. But her writing it in a book is going to do more harm to her than him. 'Whore' and 'sl*t' are the go to insults for people these days, most of us have called other people sluts at some point if our lives. IMO getting into a public bash fest with her would be more harmful for him than anything she writes or says about him. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 14, 2016 6:43 am

If he's still doing Advocare, I think its possible. Not hugely but if he's relying on his personality to meet targets, then it just isn't a good look to have people think you're a foul mouthed hot head.

If someone came out saying you used a pretty deplorable word, I don't believe anyone should stay mum and take the high road. And this is Josh, he had twitter fingers during the break up laugh out loud. Cant imagine he would let a full blown lie go by.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sat May 14, 2016 8:34 am

Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt that a lot of people will actually care that he used the word whore, given the situation that she lied about hooking up with another guy I would think most would probably think that same thing of her. If the shoe fits....

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 14, 2016 9:58 am

Some of the language in the book appears to be so uncouth and course, I'm wondering if thats just the speak sometimes and not the true nature behind the words. 
I'm not giving anyone a pass for language, I'm still trying to make sense of it all. Not the usage of it, the choice to publicize it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 14, 2016 10:28 am

Joshswife wrote:Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt that a lot of people will actually care that he used the word whore, given the situation that she lied about hooking up with another guy I would think most would probably think that same thing of her. If the shoe fits....

I don't think so either. There are enough folks who do think she's a whore and even more who think she's a bitch. Plenty of folks can relate to saying offensive and un-PC words during an argument with an ex in the heat of the moment. I don't think most folks are clutching their pearls over "whore" or "bitch". And right or wrong, I'm still laughing about toxic whorebeast. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 14, 2016 10:29 am

Joshswife wrote:Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt that a lot of people will actually care that he used the word whore, given the situation that she lied about hookinglef up with another guy I would think most would probably think that same thing of her. If the shoe fits....

That in no way makes her a whore, though. It's just such a degrading word used to shame women for being sexually active. Andi was wrong about lying to Josh about the sex, but not the sex itself. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Joshswife wrote:Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt that a lot of people will actually care that he used the word whore, given the situation that she lied about hookinglef up with another guy I would think most would probably think that same thing of her. If the shoe fits....

That in no way makes her a whore, though. It's just such a degrading word used to shame women for being sexually active. Andi was wrong about lying to Josh about the sex, but not the sex itself. Jmo.

I agree. Does he call all of his exes whores in that case, or is he seeking out the 'pure?'

And if her actions in the FS made her a whore, does that make Trista, Ashley H, or Emily wh*res?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 14, 2016 11:12 am

I'm still of the opinion that all the leads (and everyone who goes on BiP) are whores, male or female. I honestly don't see that much difference between being paid to hook up on a TV show and being paid to hook up in real life. Again I'm not negatively judging any of the leads for it or even anyone who does it in real life. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it's just I don't see the big difference. I realize I may have a looser definition of whoredom though. Ess okay. :winkie:

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 14, 2016 11:23 am

I am probably in the minority but ITA with your definition of the cast that go on this series.
And quite possibly there is a definition for me for even watching.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sat May 14, 2016 11:27 am

We can all have differing opinions mine is if you sleep with 2 men in a 2-3 day span that makes you what you were called. Regardless of whether your on tv or not. I feel like if we were watching love and hip hop or some other show the lead would be crucified andi's getting a pass IMO

Just because you have the opportunity to be alone with someone in a fantasy suite doesn't mean you need to bang

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife