SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Pals #family by @nickviall

After getting to spend the day before thanksgiving with some of my best friends and getting VIP tickets to the Bucks game I didn't think my day could get any better until I ran into Nick from the bachelor nick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 15 1f60d by @volson18
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

nick - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by whit90 Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:59 pm

^^^
That picture of Nick and Bella just melts my heart. What a great brother, son, and friend Nick is. 

He really is all that  beatingheartbeatingheartbeatingheart
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:02 am

whit90 wrote:^^^
That picture of Nick and Bella just melts my heart. What a great brother, son, and friend Nick is. 

He really is all that  beatingheartbeatingheartbeatingheart

Me too Whit. The sweetest picture.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What I like about Nick is that he is someone who can hang out with anyone and he is still Nick (he's a lot like Sharleen in that respect).
So to me, it's all good who Nick hangs out with as Nick stays true to who he is no matter whom he surrounds himself with. yes

I agree. i will admit I was never a big fan of Jacqueline especially on Ben F's season but I do appreciate that she seems to be a source of defense and support of Nick even as others attacked. I do believe she at first was not as fond of him but then actually met him (definite pattern there) and changed her tune. Despite her portrayal/rep Nick on his part returns the friendliness. One thing I've noticed about Nick is he doesn't seem selective or snobby regarding who he talks to/hangs out with even if they are people who are not popular with the general masses, he does not care if others look down on him for associating with people not as well liked. He could try to ignore certain people to "impress" the "cool" crowd but instead he does what he wants and I really admire that.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:25 am

mysthelma wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Nick just posted to instagram.  He, Shawn, Kaitlyn and Dr. Chris are doing an event in Nashville on Monday for Movember (I'm guessing to close it out).  

Nick is really awesome with charity promotion and fundraising.  I wonder if there's a way he could do something like this full time?  Seems like something he would like and have a ton of fun with.  

NASHVILLE! @kaitlynbristowe, @shawn_booth18, @chrisstrandburg and I are turning #MCM into #MovemberMonday this Monday, 11/30/15 at @tinroofnashville, to raise money for @movemember. LIVE MUSIC, photo fun, food/drink specials (15% of sales will be contributed to the cause!). Kicks off at 7pm!! Get there early and join the fun!! #movember #nashville @stephen_salyers by @nickviall

Nick really puts in a lot of effort in fundraising. His commitment is admirable, and to put himself in this awkward Nashville event with K and S to raise more funds speaks to his character. The movember Chicago city network has raised over $557,000 and Nick is number 5 on the leaderboard.

Anyways Happy Thanksgiving to Nick Chicks in the USA. Enjoy the feast

:yes: Like him or not people can't deny that he doesn't put 100% into anything he commits too even if it involves awkward or uncomfortable company or situations.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:32 pm

56 years and 11 Kids later you're still so Beautiful. Happy Birthday Mom. Love you!! #mom by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Thanks Blu!
These latest pictures with Bella and his mom are too much. Really.
His authenticity really shines.
He deserves the world. I hope he finds it.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:49 pm

I just love this photo!  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart
Probably one of my favorites of Nick.
What a special bond he shares with his mom and what a great mom and family he has.
No surprise Nick is such a great man, imho  
hearthumbsup

bluwavz wrote:
56 years and 11 Kids later you're still so Beautiful. Happy Birthday Mom. Love you!! #mom by @nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 pm

His Mom looks great!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Momma Viall is amazing to me and pics with Bella always melt my heart.

My first work related trip starts Tuesday morning and I am so excited but really bummed because I would totally go to Nashville on Monday night to see Nick if not. Only two hours away. Heck if it was Sunday night I could totally go. Looking forward to the pics.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:49 am

Good night.....Off to Nashville tomorrow before the sun comes up. Last day tomorrow for @movember donation!!!! LINK BIO if you haven't donated yet. If you're in Nashville, COME HANGOUT with me @shawn_booth18, @kaitlynbristowe, @chrisstrandburg, and @carlywad tomorrow at 7:00 pm at @tinroofnashville to raise money for @movember and have some fun!! #nashville #selfiesunday by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:57 am

Nick is looking good!  hearthumbsup (I really like his eyebrows since the browshaping).
I still can't get over how young he looks for 35! He ages so well  :cutiepie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily