SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haircut - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by Brill Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:29 pm

I'm still a fan!!! :yes:

haircut - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

haircut - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:41 am

whit90 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I am just fine with whatever Nick is doing because he seems happy and positive and living his life. And that is what is important at the end of the day.
Great Post if he is happy that's all that should matter. It is his life to live and life is what to short not to do the things you want. He is still just 35 and has his whole life before him. It really just amazes me that one pic. stirred all this crap up. Nick is still the great son, brother , friend , and person he always has been.

thumbsup I am happy to see Nick having fun and looking happy. He's had some very public moments of sadness and disappointment which for me and I know many of us was very difficult to watch someone we had grown to admire go through. So seeing him happy with whatever he is doing whether it is modeling, doing work for charity, running shirtless, dancing to Beiber in the back of a Lyft car, or going to a basketball game I am happy to view whatever he chooses to share. The more the merrier! Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:46 am

Squad Goals #starwars #starwarspremiere #nerd #nerdlevelhigh #squadgoals #starwarsparty @laconfident by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:47 am

FORCEGOALS #starwars #starwarspremiere by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:05 am

I have a feeling he is not just hanging out in LA doing nothing, he is mostly with laconfident and I am thinking they are working on some projects together. He choses to share only the fun aspect of his life with his fans

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  haircut - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 26 1f49b  haircut - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 26 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:19 am

whit90 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I am just fine with whatever Nick is doing because he seems happy and positive and living his life. And that is what is important at the end of the day.
Great Post if he is happy that's all that should matter. It is his life to live and life is what to short not to do the things you want. He is still just 35 and has his whole life before him. It really just amazes me that one pic. stirred all this crap up. Nick is still the great son, brother , friend , and person he always has been.

IA. It blows my mind that a pic of him shirtless with an ad could stir so much up.
I thought it was an hilarious pic by Nick and far more original than the typical way of going about doing so.
And more power to anyone who takes opportunities that come their way and is positive on their SM and doesn't whine and complain - which Nick has not done at all.
He is living his life and doing things with humor, wit, and being very positive about everything and looking happy.
In fact, he looks a lot happier now than I have seen him in a long time. :Nod:
That's what matters most.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:23 am

mysthelma wrote:I have a feeling he is not just hanging out in LA doing nothing, he is mostly with laconfident and I am thinking they are working on some projects together. He choses to share only the fun aspect of his life with his fans

IA. He is definitely work on some projects. laconfident is someone in the business and knows what he is doing. I mean, there's Nick going to watch Star Wars with laconfident and Elijah Wood! Nick is taking time for himself as he said he is doing and he has been positive and not once whined or complained. He has said he is enjoying his life and that is exactly what I have seen him doing. Just living his life positively and trying new ventures. He's worked in the same industry for years and got his degree and now is trying new things. Life is short so that's what he should do while he can. Good for him!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I have a feeling he is not just hanging out in LA doing nothing, he is mostly with laconfident and I am thinking they are working on some projects together. He choses to share only the fun aspect of his life with his fans

IA. He is definitely work on some projects. laconfident is someone in the business and knows what he is doing. I mean, there's Nick going to watch Star Wars with laconfident and Elijah Wood! Nick is taking time for himself as he said he is doing and he has been positive and not once whined or complained. He has said he is enjoying his life and that is exactly what I have seen him doing. Just living his life positively and trying new ventures. He's worked in the same industry for years and got his degree and now is trying new things. Life is short so that's what he should do while he can. Good for him!

Very good posting here as so many in the past have had so many negative things to say about him & he has proved them wrong & even has been nice about it all. So we should give him a break & let him enjoy himself & give him all our support here.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 am

The reason I like Nick is because he is someone that, as he has said, his opinions are his own. Some like them, some don't, and he is okay with that.

Nick doesn't have a need to get people to worship or like him and it is no sweat off his back if they don't and he doesn't complain if they don't.

That's who he has been as long as I have followed him and he is still that way.

That's why I like Nick.

Not because of his job status or what he was like on a TV show or because of his abs, wit, humor, romantic side, optimism, snark, cerebral deep ways, etc, etc, or because he doesn't have flaws - because he most certainly does!

But the thing is, Nick just keeps being himself and no TPTB or reality-TV edit, no SM ad, shirtless pic, modeling job etc has changed that about him.

Nick just keeps being Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:29 pm

I think it’s hard for us fans. We watch reality ‘stars’ move on from the narrow ledge we put them on and they no longer meet our image of what they should be. So we can be disappointed.

I agree with AAL, Nick seems happier than I’ve ever seen him. We don’t know everything he is involved with; SM is only a portion, I’m sure. And I personally don’t know what hawking stuff on SM is about (I’m too old), but if he’s happy, I’m happy.

Would I rather ponder his love life (fantasize that I’m his lover) – ABSOLUTELY. But as he moves on, I’m happy to stay in touch periodically.

Happy Healthy Holidays to You All!

Hugs, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:58 pm

So Elan just posted that they are doing a live after the Bachelor show called "Bachelor Live" each week. I say, bring Nick back as a commentator. That would be the best role for him to date. In fact, they probably will bring back all the past favorite couples/contestants/leads and villains.  Just more hours to suck away my life. ;)

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Just had some thoughts and hope it is okay to post (apologies in advance for the long post)...

None of us get out of life alive (so the saying goes and is true).

Life is precious and short and there's no point living it based on societal ideas of success, fulfillment, etc. Only one can define that for oneself. And I don't know many people who, if they live to 100 would say "Man, I wish I spent more time at that 9 to 5 job".

Nick doesn't have a wife or any children. He is single. He has been through two public breakups (yes, that's what they were as F2) and now is trying out new things. He is happy doing so and is as optimistic as I have ever seen him. In fact, I'd say he looks more optimistic now than he did this time last year when he went back to his Chicago life. And the thing is, he can always go back to that. And he has and does in various ways, but none of that defines who he is nor should it.

There's a saying that not all those who wander are lost. The way I see it is Nick is on an adventure (which is what life should be, imo) and is not finding or seeking himself or has loss of direction - he is still Nick and his direction is WITHIN not without, as it should be, imo, the grounding force for oneself.

Most importantly, Nick is living his life with positivity and humor. And after this year and everything he has been through? That's a heck of a lot more than I could expect from most people. :Nod: And honestly, it is what I value most in people - no matter their job or what have you - it is that they are putting out more positivity and embracing their lives and living them without a need to hurt others in the process. That's living life in a healthier way, imo, than a 9-5 job but depressed, etc.

And there is a balance to things too... The whole SM ad thing begs the question what is "work" and is it based on just effort? And how much effort and who decides this?

The thing is that Nick put effort into TeamShick and didn't get paid to raise funds for others and then gets paid to post a SM ad which took little effort. To me, that he put more effort into raising money for charity than he did into money for himself actually speaks better of him, imo.

It also speaks to who I see Nick as... someone who has always walked the line of a being a bit of everything. He's never been one-dimensional. He likes to live without being boxed in or categorized, which allows for him to be flawed. It's one of the reasons he is so interesting.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily