SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by laurarose Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

Haha no worries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Now we need to keep the faith that he'll find someone nice or that's there's a suitable girl for him to pick from in the first place! So nervous for him!!
This was posted to Rosie Waterland's Twitter - they're filming a date in a few days!? And it's a beach/orchestra one. Must mean the limos have been done already or will be done verrrryyy soon. Probably why Richie isn't on his Twitter or Instagram apart from the announcement post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:01 pm

So i believe that 6 Abbott Place Glenorie is the location going by google maps. Looks very impressive
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 am

Oh no. I hope they don't take away his quirks and make him another bland, say-all-the-right-things bachelor. I liked his awkwardness. So did the rest of Australia. And it's not like he was awkward all the time, I feel like people are making him out to be more shy than he is...it was only in the 'feelings talks' that he was nervous and it was endearing.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:33 am

Last week, Australia lost its collective mind
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laugh out loud as did a few others in North America, that was great news! I think they want him to be comfortable in front of the camera. Once a nice guy always a nice guy IMO, I hope. I can't see him doing anything too harsh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:47 pm

They all go through that sort of training so i'm sure he'll still be Richie!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:23 pm

I posted in the other Bachelor S4 thread but thought I'd put it here too: we know quite a few of the contestant's faces now. The producers are going to have to up their security, otherwise they'll have spoilers galore before it even starts. There's too much intrigue at the moment!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Excited for Richie, I hope to be able to keep up and have contestants who make me want too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:13 am

So happy that Richie has found his person! Alexandra Nation!

Richie and Alex post-show video on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hoorray  to Richie and Alex!  heartglasses

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:14 am

SM for Richie and Alex from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:17 am

..three months after exchanging those “I love you’s” when they taped the season finale, the pair are happily showing their affection to the world.

“We’re just really happy,” said Nation. “I’m excited for people to see us outside of The Bachelor environment. We’re a couple of goofballs who are in love.”

To keep their romance under wraps while the series was on air the pair gave each other code names — Nation’s was Millie from Melbourne, while Strahan chose Chase after Gossip Girl actor Chase Crawford — and conducted their love affair primarily over the telephone.

“We only saw each other a couple of times, maybe four,” said Strahan. “But we spoke every day.”

Strahan is yet to meet Nation’s son, five-year-old Elijah and for the moment there’s no plans to change that.
“That will come but we’re not in any kind of rush,” said Nation. Nor are they in a rush for marriage and more children.

“We’ve just come off the back of this wild ride and it’s really important to work on my relationship with Alex,” said Strahan. “You have to have a solid foundation before you start getting down on one knee.” “Rich and I are not there yet,” added Nation. We want to enjoy this chapter first before we go on to the next.”

And while both Strahan and Nation said that they have been doing their best to laugh off any critics, Strahan admitted there were times it got under his skin.

“It’s frustrating because I’m a guy and I’m protective,” he said. “But you know what, she can be my stage five clinger any time. She makes a good jetpack.

“To be honest, I haven’t struggled with too much. After we finished filming, every day that I’ve had Alex in my life I’ve been so happy. I’ve never felt like this or been this happy before.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:22 am

Beautiful post by Richie's sister after finale aired beatingheart

You followed your heart and found happiness with your love. You were true to yourself and remain the most honorable man. I am infinitely proud of you. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:40 am

We are so happy that @richie_strahan has found love!! (It was right behind him the whole time!) Rove totally called it, team Alex from day 1!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite