SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by Rolly Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:30 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:You're welcome :fanningfan sneakyl cheerleader eyedrool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh wow! Helllllooooo Richie! :cutesmile!: Thanks for posting for the Snapchat impaired!

Yes, the snapchat impaired thank you very much! Hugesmile

Oh my....he is one handsome devil. blowkiss So how long will it take before there is an announcement regarding the next lead? He would be a great choice!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 am

Handsome for sure :fanningfan

They should announce who the lead is by February, I'd think. Usually they do so just before filming starts (few weeks before) so I hope that's the case and it is for sure Richie Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:03 am

Not sure if this will work as I haven't posted a link before, but Tully is still lurking around Richie both on Twitter and in person when he is in Melbourne.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hopefully he is not in Melbourne again for a while! richiestrahan - Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 3 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 am

^ laugh out loud. They are just friends (loosely using that term). Nothing going on there try as she might. Plus, based on her snapchat, I think she has a girl she is interested in now. And Richie has most of all Australian women still interested in him, wanting him to be the Bachelor, and he is still single so I don't think that will be changing any time soon unless he finds the one or chooses to be TB -- hopefully both happen so we can watch! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:51 am

Ok. Instead of where's Wally we can play where's Richie. Anyone pick the background?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:53 am

Oh! I've just answered my own question. It's Perth
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Just to put it to rest...
Richie in WA newspaper confirming that he is just friends with Tully.

After being photographed with former Big Brother contestant Tully Smyth at the Melbourne Cup, Strahan made headlines when media outlets began hypothesising about whether he had finally met his sweetheart.

“Tully is a really good friend of mine and I got a picture with her and then the next thing there’s all these rumours,” Strahan, who is signed to Chadwick models, said. “I felt really sorry for her because the poor thing was getting so much hate on social media about it.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Also from the same article, Richie pretty much confirms what we thought... that if he does meet the "one" before filming then he won't be the lead. He always struck me as someone who is going to be genuine either way. So if he finds someone before then he will pursue it and not the gig - and that's what I like... that Richie doesn't seem desperate to be on TV or be the Bachelor lead. His comment is smart because it lets it be known he is not just waiting for the gig and in it only for being the lead either. I think he is definitely still single currently. Filming starts end of Feb so will see... It's always been Richie's gig so it's up to him, imo. :Nod:

Richie to capture hearts on catwalk
Emma Bergmeier-Varian
November 21, 2015

Richie Strahan failed to capture Sam Frost’s heart on The Bachelorette but he is sure to attract plenty of female attention when he makes his runway debut next Sunday.

Stripping down to his board shorts, the buff rope-access technician will hit the catwalk for Telstra Perth Fashion Festival’s Swim + Resort series at Bathers Beach House in Fremantle.

“To be honest, I’m really nervous about it,” Strahan said.

“I lumber around like an old troll, so to go up against some of the hottest and best in Perth, it’s actually quite daunting.”

He has no regrets about appearing on the reality dating program but the 30-year-old wishes the media and fans of the show would stop speculating about his love life.

After being photographed with former Big Brother contestant Tully Smyth at the Melbourne Cup, Strahan made headlines when media outlets began hypothesising about whether he had finally met his sweetheart.

“Tully is a really good friend of mine and I got a picture with her and then the next thing there’s all these rumours,” Strahan, who is signed to Chadwick models, said. “I felt really sorry for her because the poor thing was getting so much hate on social media about it.”

Despite a rumour he is in the running to be named as the next Bachelor, Strahan said he wouldn’t hold out on entering into a relationship to star in the series.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just to put it to rest...
Richie in WA newspaper confirming that he is just friends with Tully.

I concur. In Tullys latest blob she is talking about moving overseas for 12 months.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:59 pm

I think Richie was trying not to embarrass her during that time.
He said he felt sorry for her and calls her "poor thing".
Nothing romantic going on when a guy calls a girl "poor thing".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:31 am

Blob??? I meant blog. Bahahaha
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:41 am

Sundy wrote:Blob???  I meant blog. Bahahaha
bestbud! It's the Richie affect :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite