SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:49 am

Nice little tidbits of info AAL! Fingers crossed!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by Sundy Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:58 am

Osher has confirmed he is meeting the Bachelor next week. Seems the Bachies been chosen. There is a link on the Aussie Fan Facebook site to a radio interview. Osher doesn't give anything away but it's full steam ahead. Fingers and toes crossed. It's looking promising
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:40 am

Do we know what day next week he is meeting with him? Thanks Sundy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:30 am

Like Michael said, maybe they are trying to throw us off the scent...but maybe Richie just didn't want to do it. I guess he wouldn't be able to tell Michael if he was the Bachelor anyway so he might have lied?
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 am

laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like Michael said, maybe they are trying to throw us off the scent...but maybe Richie just didn't want to do it. I guess he wouldn't be able to tell Michael if he was the Bachelor anyway so he might have lied?
I don't know... I don't see Richie saying "no" he's not doing it just to throw off the scent - I would expect he wouldn't speak about it at all if he was the new Bachelor? It makes me think of the comment by one of Richie's friends on Richie's IG a bit ago which I posted about in the thread and which made me think he didn't want to do it (the friend of Richie's deleted his comment but it was a response to someone else saying Richie should be the bachelor and Richie's friend commented "he isn't keen" in response but then deleted).

I listened to Osher's interview that he is meeting with the new Bachelor this week (I see Sundy posted about it above so credit to her) and Osher said something about introducing Fantasy Suite dates this new season? I don't think Richie would be up for that based on what he has said in the past about the intimacy stuff being filmed being uncomfortable for him. I guess it could still be him but it won't surprise me if Richie turned it down even if it is disappointing. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 am

Yeah good point. I almost hope he doesn't do it if they're introducing fantasy suites this year. Almost. I kind of think the reason Australian couples have been so successful in comparison to the American ones is because there are no fantasy suites and it's a more respectful environment for everybody involved. If they're trying to transition the Australian show into the American one (which, of course, will be more entertaining) they're going to lose the genuine feel of the show which will produce very different results.
There were a lot of complaints from the Australian audience that the last 2 seasons - the two Sam's - were boring, predictable and didn't have enough drama so I think producers of season 4 might up the anti a bit. If Richie is the Bachelor, I hope he knows what he's getting himself into.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:24 am

^ They changed production companies this year from Shine to Warner Bros (which I think does US Bach too) so maybe that is something to do with it? Also it's the first year that they have had the US Bach show on Aussie TV airing just hours after it airs in the US so maybe they are looking for more drama and bringing sex into the equation will definitely do that I think?

I just don't see Richie being someone who would want to do FS/sex - he said he barely felt comfortable making out with Sam let alone sex/FS with multiple women.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 am

Hmm that does make sense then. Unless he has a complete personality transplant, I really don't see him being comfortable with something like that either...regardless of whether he's the Bach or not, I think it's safe to say this season will have more drama like season 2 because it's been pretty mild since then and was virtually non-existent on the Bachelorette.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:36 am

I suspect that Richie would be iron clad with confidentiality. He doesn't seem like a rebel or rule breaker. My money's still on him
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Big Perth Wildcats game tonight. Wonder if Richie will be there?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Sundy wrote:I suspect that Richie would be iron clad with confidentiality. He doesn't seem like a rebel or rule breaker. My money's still on him

I have my doubts about him being the Bach but you're right...if he is, he'd be very secretive about it and wouldn't give anything away.
At least if he posts anything on Instagram over the next few days showing he's still in Perth, we'll have our answer because filming has started. Looks like we'll just have to wait!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:53 am

@AAL. How many days have you counted Richie being away from social media for? I think Alana and Danny have disappeared too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite