SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:39 am

I can't believe that the $349 charge is on top of the meal plan. I thought it was a special option including all the other stuff. Nope, it's in additional.

Also, to create a customized meal plan that's effective knowing more than age, weight, height, and goals is necessary. #KinesiologyMajorSpeaking

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 87b72b10 SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 86669110 SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:50 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Actually I've decided to make Shawn my bitch instead. I think he'd make a very sturdy footstool for myself and I could decorate him any way I'd like. He wouldn't look too bad with my name branded on his azz either. Stay tuned.

giggling giggling giggling

He could prove somewhat useful, but I've gotta ask, have you really thought this through?  Are you really sure?  I think his complaining and negative attitude and rants would eventually wear on you, or at least they would me. SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 3806527698  maybe just instate a no speaking or thinking for himself policy?  giggling

That's why ball gags were invented! I hadn't thought of a no thinking policy but that might be a good idea too. He clearly has an overinflated sense of self-worth if he actually thinks anyone is going to pay $349.99 for Skyping with him. Thinking is not his strong suit here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:51 am

If you google his partner you can find some meal plans for FREE. laugh out loud laugh out loud   That is what I would pay for that program. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Blu, Maybe the :gotcha:  is to buy something else. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:01 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Actually I've decided to make Shawn my bitch instead. I think he'd make a very sturdy footstool for myself and I could decorate him any way I'd like. He wouldn't look too bad with my name branded on his azz either. Stay tuned.

giggling giggling giggling

He could prove somewhat useful, but I've gotta ask, have you really thought this through?  Are you really, really, really sure?  Hugesmile  I think his complaining, negative attitude and rants would eventually wear on you, or at least they would me. SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 3806527698  maybe just instate a no speaking or thinking for himself policy?  giggling
They make very nice gags for that matter and plugs. I bet Blu will have him all decked out in finery.
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

I posted before I read your comment:
That's why ball gags were invented! I hadn't thought of a no thinking policy but that might be a good idea too. He clearly has an overinflated sense of self-worth if he actually thinks anyone is going to pay $349.99 for Skyping with him. Thinking is not his strong suit here.

Box without the rocks. You can't order it on his site yet, but I expect to see it soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:08 am

Thanks my sweet boardies for this laughter it has been so refreshing coming in and seeing this thread laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:I can see this couple getting married.
 I can also envision this  being the first TB couple to make Investigation Discovery.  Get ready Joe Kenda. My bets on K getting some sucker to take care of Shawn for her.
If not that, this will be the first TB couple to get divorced. JMOAA
Remember you heard it from me first.

I love ID! Totally see Kaitlyn on Wives with Knives giggling

She looks just like Dalia Dippolito who tried to hire someone to kill her husband after six months of marriage to get on reality tv. Be afraid Shawn be very afraid.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Kaitlyn commented to someone again today about her pic with doodle holding a wine . This person asked her nicely if she is pregnant . Yeah don't get me wrong . Asking a person if she is pregnant which she really doesn't look pregnant is plain rude . I do agree with that . I am cracking up to this person why would she say that to her pic , she is not even looking fat or whatsoever . She is average body and naturally thin . So I am with her if she felt offended and wants to say something  but her comment to me doesn't make any difference to how she handles criticisms laugh out loud eventhough this time she did not use foul words instead she called this person of "lacking social etiquette laugh out loud .I just hope she just voice out of her opinion by saying nicely like nope I am not or approached it nicely .

This person comment to her on her lasted at pic .

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 B3o8li

And Kaitlyn response .

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 Vgh8d3

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 Eb97c9
SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 9zt107SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 XgicucSmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 Oaw2uvSmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 2pqw5k8SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 30szzauSmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Some questions don't deserve any attention. That was a dumb one.

SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:54 pm

She's seriously not telling someone else they lack social etiquette, is she? Um, Kaitlyn? laugh out loud That question is pretty baffling though. I have to think it's because of where Doodle's paw is placed because where in the heck does she look pregnant?

ETA: Like she said though she has wine in that pic so now I'm even more confused.

Also what is it with people asking women if they're pregnant? I saw that same question on one of Jade's pics yesterday.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:18 pm

I actually clicked on this thread by accident, but I was restlessly reassured over the last 10+ pages that I made the right call skipping her season.

She is a narcissistic, classless tit totally lacking in humility.  Not terribly uncommon when it comes to this franchise, but she may be a new low....
I mean the comment above.... The wording, the meaning, the implication. Even if it's annoying AF..... This is the type of person who shouldn't be a mother. (At least not with her current state of mind.) hmmm duh SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 2292733854

I am out, don't need this kind of crap on Christmas. (Ps. I wish you guys a verry happy one!;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Okay, you never should ask if a woman is pregnant, though the paw is kind of in the perfect spot. Now the thing that looks like a cigarette in one hand and the wine in another should mean no, but this is Kaitlyn so honestly neither of those things would preclude her being pregnant to me.

And hey, she didn't actually curse at the person. She must be feeling the Christmas cheer! SmallVictories - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 41 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:48 pm

I just think people are stupid jerks, who try to make themselves feel better by saying things like that. Kaitlyn is underweight and drinking wine, she's obviously not pregnant. Catherine got just as angry with people asking her for the last 2 years, so I don't think Kaitlyn's response was out of line. As a fan, I wish that Kaitlyn wouldn't be so sensitive and let people's comments get to her...but I would probably respond the same way, so I get it. I hate the double standard that anonymous followers are able to say whatever they want, no matter how rude or inappopriate, but "celebrities" have to always take the high road. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover