SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:53 pm

It's not a double standard. She's a public figure and her followers are not. She needs to realize her actions are going to be scrutinized and deal with it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Kaitlyn never, ever takes the high road. And I do agree you should never ask if a person is pregnant. But when you post your life for the world to see you are going to get good and bad. Des wore a loose shirt at a party with some other bachelor women. She got tons of comments about her being pregnant and was gracious to the commenters.

It annoyed me when Catherine was snippy and this is annoying too. The paw is at a perfect place to be over baby. The comment while dumb was not mean. Now I will say her response is actually less obnoxious than usual. But a simple ha, no just a paw in the right place would have covered it. If she could laugh stuff off the trolls would give up a lot sooner.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:15 pm

OB/Gyns are now telling pregnant women the occas glass of wine is ok. Emphasis on very occas.
Kaitlyn is so socially inappropriate this is actually laughable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:23 pm

I'm convinced most of these people are trolling for a response. Better off not giving it to them, as irritating as it may be.

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm convinced most of these people are trolling for a response. Better off not giving it to them, as irritating as it may be.

In Kaitlyn's case she is two reality tv shows from being a troll herself. I can see her pre-show making the exact comments that tick her off to others. She loves the attention. Honestly, the negativity allows her to play of poor Kaitlyn and get her legion of followers to tell her how great she is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:46 pm

It's not the first, or second, or even third time that Kaitlyn exhibits her "lack of social etiquette", so she doesn't get a pass from me at all. I just feel why waste your time and energy responding to negative comments when you have hundreds times more of positive ones from your million plus followers? I will never understand her appeal, and if I had daughters, K will never be the role model.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:50 pm

^ true ! As I said a lot of people love her and praising her . Then why not focused on that and just ignore the few negative side comments out there . I mean if she keeps responding to them then it says she loves it and give her more interest on negative comments than positive. Don't over work with it . Just ignore or take action to it by blocking or deleting it . jmo

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Eb97c9
bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 9zt107bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Xgicucbachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvbachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 30szzaubachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:20 pm

I'll say it again. We really don't know K & S. They seem like decent young people who like all of us, are not perfect. i'm hoping that they continue to grow & continue to love each other. JMO

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:07 pm

So was it Kaitlyn Bristowe that said in her TV interview that she would just ignore or simply ask why to negative comments? Oh, it really was. But we all know her actions never match her words, and since she is the real-est person, maybe let's just give her a pass, again?

Sarcasm aside, this is definitely not double standard. No one thought that question was appropriate, so as K's reply. If to think it is okay for K to reply like an @sshole, then that is double standard and I don't understand why she could have all those passes, especially it was herself who told the public she always talk a the high road. She's not only lacking of social etiquette, she is such a liar as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm convinced most of these people are trolling for a response. Better off not giving it to them, as irritating as it may be.

In Kaitlyn's case she is two reality tv shows from being a troll herself. I can see her pre-show making the exact comments that tick her off to others.  She loves the attention. Honestly, the negativity allows her to play of poor Kaitlyn and get her legion of followers to tell her how great she is.

And keeps her in a perpetual state of adolescence, right? Always "someone else's fault" at it's core. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Abc announced their rose parade float who will be joining Ben among their fellow alumni at their parade float this Friday . And again once again tbtp kinda ignored k&s to be part of their float parade. So among the alumni are lacy , Samantha S, Ashley I and the current reigning BIP engaged couple tanner and jade . The thing that I said this is because tanner and jade are just engaged and k&s are the recent bachelorette couple . Then again tbtp chose current BIP couple to be with Ben than the current bachelorette couple. Why not let them join Ben with these alumni since k&s are current bachelorette couple on their show before Ben starts his new season. I know it's not kinda a big deal but I think tbtp obvious they don't give enough treatment to both of them. Since they chose  current BIP couple to be there more than current bachelorette couple instead. jmo.

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Eb97c9
bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 9zt107bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Xgicucbachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvbachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 30szzaubachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:16 pm

IMO, TPTB have had enough of K&S. Personally, I'm glad that they won't be on it. In no way do I think that they're the scum of the Earth, but I don't want them to have anything to do with the promoting of Ben's season/the franchise, and I doubt that I'm the only one who feels that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover