SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:10 am

Thanks Kasha! Assume K attended part-time while working.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

awkward - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:13 am

rhondam wrote:Why does cosmetology school take three years? scratch I've never heard of any course taking that long.
It usually takes 9 months to finish it is all about the hours you put in.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:15 am

lexforlife wrote:I don't see anything wrong with her post, I  actually  thought it was a great post but what do I know, . no idea  

Lex, I agree, that post was actually refreshing. Maybe Kaitlyn could be growing? But then she follows it up by being her normal self again on Twitter.

Kaitlyn is a bully IMO. If you don't agree with her she puts you down and makes fun of you and gets her merry band of followers to do the same. I think TPTB and ABC want nothing to do with Kaitlyn. Seriously if you put her on the float or anything else live how do you ensure that she doesn't get mad at something and start making rude gestures. TPTB actually has a success story in K&S and can't use it since Kaitlyn can't be trusted. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:16 am

whit90 wrote:
rhondam wrote:Why does cosmetology school take three years? scratch I've never heard of any course taking that long.
It usually takes 9 months to finish it is all about the hours you put in.

If what she did to Joshua is any example that was a wasted three years.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:24 am

Does she have a learning disability why it took so long? I feel like Kat is insecure in all levels of her self.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:28 am

reason wrote:Does she have a learning disability why it took so long?  I feel like Kat is insecure in all levels of her self.

Agree, I think she has a false sense of self-confidence that is rooted in insecurity..
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:29 am

Plenty of people take years to earn degrees that can otherwise be earned in half that time. Part time course loads, part time work, other obligations, etc.

awkward - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I don't see anything wrong with her post, I  actually  thought it was a great post but what do I know, . no idea  

Lex, I agree, that post was actually refreshing. Maybe Kaitlyn could be growing? But then she follows it up by being her normal self again on Twitter.

Kaitlyn is a bully IMO. If you don't agree with her she puts you down and makes fun of you and gets her merry band of followers to do the same. I think TPTB and ABC want nothing to do with Kaitlyn. Seriously if you put her on the float or anything else live how do you ensure that she doesn't get mad at something and start making rude gestures. TPTB actually has a success story in K&S and can't use it since Kaitlyn can't be trusted. JMO

ITA, the post itself is good.
But posted by a bully whose actions never match her words? That sounds so fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:32 am

bleuberry wrote:Plenty of people take years to earn degrees that can otherwise be earned in half that time. Part time course loads, part time work, other obligations, etc.

The time frame means nothing to me, but the complete lack of skill from the education speaks volumes to me. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:37 am

Fair enough! I just wanted to point out that taking a few years longer than 'normal' to complete a program isn't necessarily indicative of a learning disability. Undergrad took me 6 years! Sometimes life gets in the way.

awkward - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:51 am

bleuberry wrote:Fair enough! I just wanted to point out that taking a few years longer than 'normal' to complete a program isn't necessarily indicative of a learning disability. Undergrad took me 6 years! Sometimes life gets in the way.

I was a five year undergrad and 4.5 year MS. Both longer than the average. I have truly spent too many years being formally educated.

I just see no skills at all in Kaitlyn. She is a 30 year old woman with the emotional maturity and petulance of a tween experiencing PMS for the first time.

Maybe she is a good dancer? I have no idea, since the only thing she shows us is excessive SM posting and now workout pics to promote Shawn's over priced workout business.

Now I do think whatever cosmetology school she went to should be embarrassed to have her represent them with the hack job she did to Joshua's head. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:00 am

This is the first time I know it was her who did Joshua's hair. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover