SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:55 pm

I was hoping that when they spent some time with SeanCat in Dallas that Shawn and Kaitlyn could learn a thing or two about social media etiquette and just general behavior. No such luck it seems.

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 87b72b10 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 86669110 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Well I am quite happy they didn't pick up tips from Sean and Cat.

I adore them just how they are.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:15 pm

are you happy how k is handling these negativity on her sm like this ? Are you happy for her cannot understand that trolls are everywhere and acknowledge the negativity than the people who are praising her every day ? On the other hand I am pleased to see that her man stop responding to negativity lately and seems slow down a bit which is nice to see . Hope k does that too.

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 Eb97c9
MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 9zt107MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 XgicucMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 Oaw2uvMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 2pqw5k8MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 30szzauMOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:19 pm

I don't see anything wrong what she is doing at all..to me it is quite funny.  **edited** She is who she is **edited**She is not perfect I get it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 pm

No one is saying rush to marry.
But to hem and haw about setting a date and then joke it is April Fools, is telling, imo.

As for them breaking up?
My post about them not subscribing to issues was not about breaking up with each other but them deciding not to subscribe to issues they have - egotism, narcissism, drinking, etc...
Too many people blame anything but themselves.
Maturity is looking in the mirror and improving oneself and ones relationship.

I hope these two stay together so no other people have to be with them and won't be surprised if they do.
But as a human being, I hope these two get help.
They have issues.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:28 pm

I found Kaitlyn joking about an April Fools Wedding to be very her. She thinks she is hilarious. And this is a personal thing since I lived in sin for six years before giving into marriage number two, but I find asking people when they are getting married as obnoxious as asking newly wed women when they are having babies. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:40 pm

I think she/they are getting tired of getting asked that when they have both said waiting until the new year (well this year now!) to start planning. She's been looking on Pinterest for wedding dresses & they had engagement photos done so I guess that's a start!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 1f49c

MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 8367-910 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 I_got_13 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 E5kqdm15 MOvember - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:41 pm

The only thing I personally took those photos for was a paycheck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Call me crazy, but I would think it was weird if they were planning a wedding right now. They've only been dating for 6 months. IRL, if one of my friends set a date after dating someone for 6 months, I would think they were crazy and doomed to fail. It's just too fast! You're still in the honeymoon phase then. Look at people like Deanna/Jesse who so confidently set a date and failed. Or a couple like Marcus/Lacy who got married after knowing each other for only a year and now seemingly are having problems. I think we get caught up in the rushed nature of relationships from this show, but, honestly, it's not natural or practical. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:...
asking people when they are getting married as obnoxious as asking newly wed women when they are having babies. JMO.

Kaitlyn was the Bachelorette and is engaged.

Her being asked by CH about a wedding date is exactly what every single other lead/F1 has been asked. :yes:

If they were sincere like Des/Chris or anyone else that married they'd have an answer other than April Fools (personality or not).

These two to me are a joke!  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:06 pm

I'll admit I get annoyed when people ask me when I'm getting married because honestly I don't think it's in the cards for me and I'm not sure I even want to, however I didn't put myself on a TV show where the premise is getting engaged to someone at the end so I feel justified in feeling annoyed when I'm asked that. K&S however did put themselves out there so of course they're going to get asked that question That's why they were invited to the after show. What else was CH going to ask them? When they're going to get frickin' jobs? LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:10 pm

^ Exactly. What else is CH going to ask them other than about a wedding?

And for goodness sake, K&S did this whole "engagement" shoot with her in a wedding dress so it's not like they are doing all they can to keep it some hidden secret as well as talking about a possible TV wedding in interviews.

IA with Kasha. They did it all for $$$$$ and will keep doing it for $$$.
If they had serious intentions I think they would announce a date or timeline.

I think they just want a TV Wedding so they can get paid to get married (which TPTB won't do).
That's the only reason I come up with for their joke of being on Bachelor Live show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover