SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 am

Diana wrote:Whoever said Kaitlyn was the worst bachelorette ever is correct. It's so sad I was so excited and thought she'd be one of my favorites but she definitely put on a good act during the Bachelor. She's the worst.

I cannot stand how entitled some of these people are. Shawn especially rubs me as someone who thinks he's better than he really is. I always got that impression from him and it's really not a good thing to have.

I am still waiting for the breakup announcement and would be shocked if these two ever walk down the aisle and if they do, I see a divorce down the line.

No wonder TPTB wanted Britt laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Dunkin Donuts needs to learn the difference between fiancée and fiancé. They are lucky sophie isn't around. Smiley

7 Elevens are the worst. The smell of frozen pizza cooking, hot dogs, slurpie machines running, and counter's filled with crap there's no room for anything.  

GA,  I think they got the spelling correct.  Remember who wears the pants in the relationship. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  #rolereversal

7 Eleven and Dunkin Donuts....cracks me up. They fit right in with Shawn Booth Meals and healthy eating.Rolling Eyes laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:23 am

Seabear rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 1f605 rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 1f467

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Here's another good reason they aren't wedding planning, because people tell them too. #akaMissStopBullying

ETCanada
"We're so bad at planning, both of us together," Bristowe, 30, said, laughing. "So we're like, 'Yeah, we'll do it in the new year!' We're the kind of people, I think, that if people tell us to do something or if there's pressure, we're like, 'Well, now we're gonna wait! We don't have to do what you say to do, we're going to take our time!'"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 pm

She sounds like she just hit puberty.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Well if she so against listening to what others say and the pressure, they should have broken up by now since people have been telling them to stay together foreva.

rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Their reasons in every interview about wedding is starting to sound not promising at some point .I am not saying anything because who am I to judge them.  I mean their interview last year about wedding they are so excited and said that afte new year they will kick their wedding planning , then next follow up interview she said she is so busy doing some wedding ideas in Pinterest and wedding dresses , then after new year they have been asked again and here we are KB is the one who does all the talking and rehearsing the words " they are so busy with their life . No time . And they are terrible at planning and now this one she is saying by adding if people keep asking and pressuring them they won't do it and they will wait . Well my suggestion is they don't need to do it and rushing it because of what the public is saying about them getting married . I mean that is normal . But they need to say a good descent answer for once laugh out loud they should say like this " about wedding planning . Actually something changes . We are not planning yet because we are not ready to get married and happy being engaged for now . And clarify . Not because we are not planning we are not going to get married , we are just not there yet . (  if this is what they are in plan ) . Not saying they are being bs with every wedding interview related they are doing . Just give a much better answer to it . Jmo .

rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Eb97c9
rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 9zt107rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Xgicucrolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Oaw2uvrolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 2pqw5k8rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 30szzaurolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:10 pm

IA lovebites8727. There's nothing wrong with we are enjoying our engagement, we are in no rush. If they said that every single time, it keeps the answers consistent.

She chooses to throw it into the faces of those who probably continuously ask, which bothers her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Exactly GA! See it is not hard to go straight to the point. I don't know but if you guys ever listened to the podcast she did in LA with the other women aired this week . When they asked her about Shawn if it is love at first sight with Shawn while doing the show she said well the first time I saw him he is so hot . And then it follows how it ends . And she keeps saying the word he is so hot . He is so hot laugh out loud ... She also said that Shawn is not going anywhere else . He is stuck with her. And cannot wait to prove everyone wrong . So I am just wondering if she chose Shawn more of him being a hottie and being in love with him is just a secondary to her.Anyway not a big deal . Just saying .

rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Eb97c9
rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 9zt107rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Xgicucrolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 Oaw2uvrolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 2pqw5k8rolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 30szzaurolereversal - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 79 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:35 pm

I did not listen to that, but there she goes again, "to prove everyone wrong". How about enjoying your engagement, being happy with those who love you and support you rather than worrying about those who don't like you, that you don't even know.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:43 am

On this day Feb 12,2016 mark my words there wont be a wedding between those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:55 am

reason wrote:On this day Feb 12,2016 mark my words there wont be a wedding between those two.

They may, just because Ms AntiBullying wants to prove people wrong, not that she wants to spend her life with Mr EmptyBox. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover