SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 84 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm team Caila or no one. I can't stand JoJo, Amanda or Becca.

I'll join this team giggling #TCON

The prospect of Caila being lead is the only one I enjoy at the moment. I pre-judged her as immature. Nothing leads me to believe she is after watching her on the show, or that she'd be less mature than any of the other options. She's also one of my favorite parts about this season.

Becca - Overkill, among other things, but I'm tired of mentioning it. She did her thing. I think it's time to move on.

Amanda - Heavy/messy background.. and I just don't enjoy her at all.

Jubilee - Maybe they didn't show enough of her personality, but the insecurity I did see with Ben was both sad & tiresome.

Jojo - I like her presence among the women because of the dynamic it creates. But I like her less as a standalone personality.

megaa

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:57 pm

I don't know who the ette will be but I know I will not be watching either of queen bee JoJo or fembot Amanda. Becca, I may actually watch a few episodes here and there. #TeamCaila for sure.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I also think it's fun and love that there are different opinions!

Last year I didn't want Kaitlyn at all to be the Bette so I won't be surprised if I am stuck again with someone I don't want since it usually is the case but hopefully TPTB choose someone I actually want to watch this time!

Have to be careful what you wish for with TPTB. teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698 I was Team Kaitlyn for next lead and soooo disappointed I got my "wish". She was imo the worst 'ette ever and I did not enjoy the season at all.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:26 pm

No surprise to anyone that I was/am a fan of the last 2 Bachelorettes so TPTB will probably make Becca the lead to "force" me to like her. teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f62c teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f64a

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:29 pm

KB_Mom wrote: snipped..
Have to be careful what you wish for with TPTB.  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698  I was Team Kaitlyn for next lead and soooo disappointed I got my "wish".  She was imo the worst 'ette ever and I did not enjoy the season at all.

I was too. Supporting my fellow Canadian and all that jazz. Boy, now I'm embarrassed that the worst 'ette ever IMO is Canadian! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Yeah, not the TPTB would feel it's a personal threat, but if it's not Caila I will skip the season. I have better things to do and it's not that I think she is sliced bread, it's that the other alternatives are stale bread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:35 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I also think it's fun and love that there are different opinions!

Last year I didn't want Kaitlyn at all to be the Bette so I won't be surprised if I am stuck again with someone I don't want since it usually is the case but hopefully TPTB choose someone I actually want to watch this time!

Have to be careful what you wish for with TPTB.  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698  I was Team Kaitlyn for next lead and soooo disappointed I got my "wish".  She was imo the worst 'ette ever and I did not enjoy the season at all.

Well since I wished that Kaitlyn was not the Bette, I didn't get my wish. Maybe I will start wishing for Caila and that wish won't come to pass either. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:54 pm

I am on this team too.  Caila or no one.  I want a positive season for a change.  With a well rounded and adorable women who just so happens to be diverse in every sense of the word. yes #TeamCaila  sign heart  

JoJo = Andi 2.0 :angryemotion

Becca = Overkill Fatigue Rolling Eyes

Amanda = Messy parent storyline again. :tissuebox
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:04 pm

I want a positive season too. I just don't see Caila as "Sex panther" being positive at all and add in her immature ways and crying on Ep 3 and looks like even more crying.. eh, just no! I'm not interested in watching someone be sexy or cry in such an excessive way... I want someone kind and caring and not as immature/young to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:50 am

Courtney is behind Becca and Arie is behind Amanda.

Meanwhile, both Robertson and Luyendyk are watching Ben Higgins' current season of The Bachelor. Robertson thinks Becca would make the best Bachelorette, while Luyendyk says that Amanda has caught his eye.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-still-hooks-up-with-arie-luyendyk-we-like-to-make-out-w163622
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:56 am

bluwavz wrote:Courtney is behind Becca and Arie is behind Amanda.

Meanwhile, both Robertson and Luyendyk are watching Ben Higgins' current season of The Bachelor. Robertson thinks Becca would make the best Bachelorette, while Luyendyk says that Amanda has caught his eye.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-still-hooks-up-with-arie-luyendyk-we-like-to-make-out-w163622

I'm not a fan of that match-up or their picks for lead. no no

I wouldn't want Amanda but Becca would be the worst imo. I'd be joining Kasha in not watching. I don't think it will happen though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:06 am

That's very interesting that Us Weekly is posting about next potential bachelorettes with Becca and Amanda's names being mentioned by alum.

Has Us Weekly mentioned any other potential Bettes? Or People mag? They seem to have an in with the show so it will be interesting to see what they include in articles.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 84 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala