SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:Courtney is behind Becca and Arie is behind Amanda.

Meanwhile, both Robertson and Luyendyk are watching Ben Higgins' current season of The Bachelor. Robertson thinks Becca would make the best Bachelorette, while Luyendyk says that Amanda has caught his eye.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/courtney-robertson-still-hooks-up-with-arie-luyendyk-we-like-to-make-out-w163622

Don't they have anything better to do than watch TB? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

It's hilarious to me that Courtney thinks Becca would be the best bachelorette considering she's nothing like Courtney. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges but there's something comical about that to me. laugh out loud

I can see Arie favouring Amanda. After all, he was more than ready for an instant family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:15 pm

This is the only other Us Weekly article I could find about the next Bachelorette where MF mentions the goal is to make a WOC the next lead. Jubilee and Amber (LOL) are mentioned in there.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-talks-the-bachelorette-the-goal-is-to-cast-a-woman-of-color-w161156

And according to In Touch Weekly Jubilee wants to be the next Bachelorette.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/ben-higgins-bachelor-contestant-jubilee-sharpe-wants-to-be-next-bachelorette-89649
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh, wow - fleiss's comments kind of make it seem like Caila is a done deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:28 pm

:thud

This IMO is probably about the time they start throwing bait names around. Amber James?

Jubilee? Nice girl but no way do I think she can deal with 25 guys and TPTB's grips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Emily Maynard wants to see Becca as the Bachelorette.

Aside from her doppelganger Amanda, Emily is a fan of Lauren Bushnell for the 26-year-old tech salesman. But when it comes to her pick for the next Bachelorette 2016, she’s got one gal in mind.

“I think Becca [Tilley] would be fun to watch,” she gushes. “She’s so cute and pretty! And I like her clothes.”

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2016-ben-higgins-amanda-stanton-emily-maynard-1469170/?postId=770158&socialTitle=&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=tw-bachelrwetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=1454751622295753
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:56 pm

Isn't Arie just saying he likes Amanda, like in general..? Not necessarily for the lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Emily wants to watch Becca cause she's "cute, pretty, has nice clothes"..? Oh gosh. Spare me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:55 am

I'm not saying that she will be the Bachelorette, and I'm not sure when TPTB will decide who they want, but I get the sense Becca is at the very least, a realistic candidate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:09 am

There are infinite reasons why anyone wants a particular candidate. While not each one is my ideal, my ideal may not be someone else's. That's absolutely ok. The bottom line is what I choose to watch or not watch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:48 pm

I don't think Jubilee will be the next Bette. TPTB and Ben's blog pretty much made that not happen with the negativity.

When it comes to a WOC lead... I will believe it when it happens.

If the edit is negative for any of them then that will let me know that MF is just talking nonsense.

If Amanda is lead then that will let me know everything I need to know about how full of it TPTB and MF really are.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:53 pm

They can always get away with it by saying "we really made an effort to cast a POC, but bachelor nation had spoken and they really wanted Amanda/Becca/Jojo". I have a bad feeling it's going to be Jojo and they're going to pass her off as a POC. She's the most popular and she's going to be fresh on people's minds when she gets dumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Lol if JoJo is their answer to more diversity.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala