SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 84 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:32 pm

reason wrote:I am hoping it is Jubilee that would be a good surprise.
IMO, Jubilee and Caila aren't mature enough to pull off a season. It will be more of a train wreck than we've ever had before, again, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:00 pm

albean99 wrote:If we have to have a virgin which I don't think we do, I'd rather it be someone with a good personality like Sadie from Lorenzo's season.

Jojo does have a good personality to me but her family and the ex thing turned me off.

Amanda just can't leave her kids again imo. I think she'd be lambasted no matter who's saying she should be the next lead.

I still think Caila has the best shot because they set her up on her HTD. I don't think any perceived negatives in this season really matter as much as some think. Many previous leads, including Ali & DeAnna, had a lot of detractors going into their season.

It will be interesting to see who they highlight and how on the WTA. I have a feeling that both Jojo and Caila will get screen time. This is all JMO.
But if the most of the majority of people on SM are threatening not to watch the season if Caila is the next bette, don't you think that will influence their decision? The majority that are commenting on Caila on SM don't want a thing to do with her.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Says who????  I don't find that ^^ to be true at all.....
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:20 pm

I'm sure TPTB are smart enough to realize those are empty threats and the majority of them will be back to watch in the summer even if it's Caila. This is no different than the Britt fans on SM last year who threatened not to watch if Kaitlyn was chosen. Or the fans of Kaitlyn's other guys who threatened not to watch because Ben is too boring.  

As for maturity and train wrecks, well... let's just take a look at who our last Bachelorette was. In her defense she did pull in better ratings than the two before her. So perhaps immature is the way to go here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Jeepers wrote:Says who????  I don't find that ^^  to be true at all.....
Just check out twitter and facebook, it will be very evident. Majority of viewers don't want a thing to do with Caila at all...in fact, they are pretty adamant about not watching if Caila is bette. Also, Jubilee has brought up negative stuff about her as well as far as viewers are concerned.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm sure TPTB are smart enough to realize those are empty threats and the majority of them will be back to watch in the summer even if it's Caila. This is no different than the Britt fans on SM last year who threatened not to watch if Kaitlyn was chosen. Or the fans of Kaitlyn's other guys who threatened not to watch because Ben is too boring.  

As for maturity and train wrecks, well... let's just take a look at who our last Bachelorette was. In her defense she did pull in better ratings than the two before her. So perhaps immature is the way to go here.
I guess we are better off to agree to disagree. Your thoughts and mine don't align well this time.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Says who????  I don't find that ^^  to be true at all.....
Just check out twitter and facebook, it will be very evident.  Majority of viewers don't want a thing to do with Caila at all...in fact, they are pretty adamant about not watching if Caila is bette.  Also, Jubilee has brought up negative stuff about her as well as far as viewers are concerned.

I have .. And I certainly don't see what you commented above .. Majority?!?!?!
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Using terms like "most, majority etc" are difficult to objectively quantify. Please be mindful.
With that being said, those interested in SM often fall into certain age group demographics. Then take into consideration, age demographics with ratings.
JMOAA, I think sm is only a small factor taken into consideration when it comes to the decision on the next lead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Bustle just released an article articulating all the reasons that Caila would be the best choice as the next Bachelorette.  I think Caila is very timely and most likely going to be the next Bachelorette.  I guess if she is all those people on SM can find something else to do with their Monday nights.  I know that I will happily be watching Caila on her journey.  #TeamCaila

As far as trainwrecks.....Look at the past two seasons.  Last season they had to cancel the true HT visits and bring only two families to a remote resort instead.
I will take Caila's class and positivity any day of the week.  I have no doubt that I will get to "meet" 4 families on her season as Bachelorette and hopefully see lots of travel and educational dates.  No trainwreck in sight.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

People who don't like Caila will come up with lots of reasons she'd be a bad Bachelorette. People who don't like JoJo will come up with lots of reasons she'd be a bad Bachelorette.
People who don't like Amanda will come up with lots of reasons she'd be a bad Bachelorette.

But most importantly, ABC and the producers don't care. Seriously, not a bit. Filming starts in about 3 weeks. They know who they want and don't care who the public pretends they'd boycott. People will watch regardless.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 pm

A few negative comments on SM equals the majority? Who knew.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Seabear wrote:Bustle just released an article articulating all the reasons that Caila would be the best choice as the next Bachelorette.  I think Caila is very timely and most likely going to be the next Bachelorette.  I guess if she is all those people on SM can find something else to do with their Monday nights.  I know that I will happily be watching Caila on her journey.  #TeamCaila

As far as trainwrecks.....Look at the past two seasons.  Last season they had to cancel the true HT visits and bring only two families to a remote resort instead.
I will take Caila's class and positivity any day of the week.  I have no doubt that I will get to "meet" 4 families on her season as Bachelorette and hopefully see lots of travel and educational dates.  No trainwreck in sight.

JMO

Bustle - Supporting Caila for 'ette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 84 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala