SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 84 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:23 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 6m6 minutes ago
This is your official source for all inside info regarding The Bachelor...
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 84 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:30 am

Like I said unthread a ways .. Taint official til MF says it is LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:36 am

bluwavz wrote:

Hahaha, never knew he was also a comedian.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:47 am

missnana wrote:they could get anybody for the gig and they can make a great season out of it. They don't really care much for who the fans want the most. The lead doesn't really matter much. it's more the drama and the edit that goes with it. I would like Jojo to be the bachelorette because she seems more interesting but i am pretty sure Caila is going to get the gig instead.

I understand your point, but I do think that the lead matters. If it didn't, I don't think they would have offered Emily Maynard (and, supposedly, people like Chris Lambton and Roberto) ridiculous amounts of money to do the show. And, the show was close to cancellation by Jason's season because, as CH and Fleiss have said, people weren't emotionally invested in the leads' journey. So, I do think the lead matters, especially for the Bachelorette where the men don't do as great of a job as bringing the drama. That said, seasons with guys like Ben F and Juan Pablo have shown that the show has so much momentum going right now and people enjoy "hate-watching" that it can survive pretty much any lead. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:15 am

bluwavz wrote:
Weird Fleiss is giving this attention on a Sat night. He cares about social media IMO...otherwise he wouldn't post on it

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:40 am

He's probably just bored and needed something to occupy his time.   giggling   And he just likes to play with viewers on SM... how many kabooms, and teaser tweets about the most dramatic fill in the blank, etc. have we gotten over the years and then they turned out to not been as big a deal as he tried to make them out to be. It's MF, he likes to yank people's chains, if they'll let him.  The bigger the outcry, the more he enjoys it, IMO.

I mean, the man played barking and howling dog sounds at all hours of the night to harass his neighbors.   Rolling Eyes  The nicest and most truthful man, he is not... IMO.

JMOAA.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:47 am

I watched Dana Weiss' (possessionista) periscope earlier and it was laugh out loud funny. She's not a fan either of Caila. She's hoping for JoJo as are most of the viewers from her periscope. Dana is really witty and my favorite line might have been "I would take Britt over Caila in a hot second." laugh out loud

Also, Jordan Rodgers has an updated haircut according to his IG (jrodgers11) and he looks even better. Hopefully he lasts a while so it can make me interested in watching.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:49 am

MF does this kind of thing all the time regarding the Leads.  He loves to play cat and mouse with the fans.  I think it amuses him to no end.  He gets his jollies knowing the fans are getting worked up waiting for the Great Oz to deliver the goods.  Last season when fans were flooding his twitter feed with Pick Ben, Pick Nick etc etc....MF kept releasing all these bogus tweets that ultimately amounted to nothing.
My guess is that ABC/TPTB are filming or have filmed and intro package for Caila and they will  announce her as the next Bachelorette at the end of the WTA.  I think ABC would like a diverse Bachelorette and Caila is the best choice by a mile.  Before I made this post..I read through Caila's SM and she is getting lots of positive comments.  There are plenty of people who like Caila and she will be a good Bachelorette.  
I also read through MF's twitter and most of the negative comments are coming from the same people who keep posting repeatedly (read wackos).  I actually think MF would happily flip the bird at these folks.  He is not known as being an warm and fuzzy guy who lives his life to please others.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:58 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala