SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Trish is in a relationship as is Sachelle and Kaylynn from my sleuthing.
So unless the Bette is April who is single, I think they may go with someone new?
That would be a first for any Bette season, to a have a non-contestant as lead.
I will be happy either way. :Nod:

I think it will be an amazing show.
I loved Bach Canada, the travel locations were spectacular (especially compared to Bach/Bette US this past year) as was the romance factor.

I can't wait :Woah-hoo: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1122970954
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Sorry for double post but based on this announcement by W Network, it seems that the other article must have been incorrect when they said it will air in the Spring. I think they meant filming in the Spring

Filming starts March and will air on TV in the Fall of 2016.

W Network Announces First Ever Season of The Bachelorette Canada and Open Casting for Eligible Bachelors
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Apply to be one of the bachelors on The Bachelorette Canada or nominate someone you know at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--- Last day to apply is January 15
-- Production starts March 2016
-- Series premieres Fall 2016 on W Network

TORONTO , Nov. 19, 2015 /CNW/ - Corus Entertainment's W Network announced today that it is commissioning The Bachelorette Canada. The series from Good Human Productions Inc. is the first ever Canadian version of the perennially successful The Bachelorette franchise from Warner Horizon Television that originated on ABC in the U.S. The Bachelorette Canada commences casting for potential bachelors on Wednesday, November 18 , and interested applicants can apply online or nominate someone they know here or by visiting the casting calls across Canada in January 2016 . Canada's first ever Bachelorette will be announced in the coming months and The Bachelorette Canada will premiere next fall on W Network.

"The Bachelorette Canada is a perfect fit to join W Network's growing slate of marquee original series and international hits," said John MacDonald , Executive Vice President, Television, Head of Corus Women & Family, Corus Entertainment. "With the expertise of Good Human Productions we are excited to deliver all the romance, excitement and drama audiences' love about this franchise."

"We can't wait to introduce audiences to the most eligible men from across Canada ," said Claire Freeland , Executive Producer, Good Human Productions Inc. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and we encourage all Canadian bachelors looking for love to step forward for their chance at romance."

Canadians that nominate someone they know as a bachelor will be entered into W Network's online contest for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip for 2 to Vancouver and VIP passes to the live tapings of The Bachelorette Canada : The Men Tell All and The Bachelorette Canada : After The Final Rose specials. Nominate someone you know here.

In the Canadian version of this smash-hit reality series, Canada's most eligible bachelorette is in search of the man of her dreams – and hopefully her groom-to-be. The Canadian Bachelorette will search for love as 20 men do whatever it takes to win her heart. The male suitors compete for the Bachelorette's affection via individual and group dates involving local and far-flung romantic encounters and adventures. As the Bachelorette narrows the field and the number of men dwindles, romance and tensions will rise. Ultimately, she will choose the one man with whom she wants to spend the rest of her life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:26 pm

So we were right to begin with. Same as Tim's season, which aired in September.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Oh wow. So that means ~6 months for the lead/F1 to wait until the ATFR airs on TV from when filming was done? Darn. I was hoping that they wouldn't make the wait so long. Still excited about the show though!! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Yes that's what we thought. That's a long time.

Pretty neat they are having a contest to win tickets to MTA and ATFR if you nominate someone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes that's what we thought. That's a long time.

Pretty neat they are having a contest to win tickets to MTA and ATFR if you nominate someone.

Too Long a  Time for a hide & seek relationship - Tim & April - barely survived 2 months after the airing of FRC in mid Nov - they were lucky to live close to each other - try a Van & Mtl relationship in that mode

They seemed done mid Jan & announced end Feb

While the Romance on the Show was very nice - guess what we sleuthed = Tim All in & April was less so .. who knows

Good luck to the New Bachelorette & her F1- hope they have lots of Travel miles

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Yeah, it's not good that it is 6 months waiting time. And if the lead/F1 live far apart that doesn't bode well either. I wonder why they film it this way and wait so long? Too bad it can't be filmed during the summer time and then air in the fall.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, it's not good that it is 6 months waiting time. And if the lead/F1 live far apart that doesn't bode well either. I wonder why they film it this way and wait so long? Too bad it can't be filmed during the summer time and then air in the fall.

FWIW, filming wrapped on RFL in mid-August, but didn't start airing until the following April. Of the three couples, only one survived in that time frame (and are now married  Hugesmile ) Interestingly enough, the only surviving couple (Tim & Jenna) both lived in Austin. So, yeah, I think distance will be key in the success rate of the future couple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:During Tim's season, they posted blogs from the girls after each epi. They were written after the actual filming but posted after the corresponding epi.

Down to the wire, they posted April's blog on how happy she was that she was the F1, but that was before the FRC aired. Someone here, sorry I forget who, caught it, so the season was spoiled, even though most of us knew April was the F1 due to the sleuthing.

AL - there was another article posted that said it would air in the spring. ALL posted it upthread.
I saw that GA but the article that I posted had the updated airing schedule of it being in the fall. That article was posted at midnight on Nov 19th. I am also going by what Jillian said with where dates may be and filming them too early is not good, so imo filming will start in April/May with the airing in the fall as the previous 2 seasons of Bach Canada had been.  If they are doing filming on the Island, I can definately get some first hand info as I live not far from Tofino and Victoria.  At least about 2 hrs from each.  If they do it in the Okanagan, my niece will be in the front row to sleuth things out.  LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is definitely filming in the Spring and airing in the Fall. I think the ET Canada article was a type and they meant filming but said airing so your info was definitely spot on.

Would love some front row sleuthing! yes Can't wait! I am sure it will be a great season Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is definitely filming in the Spring and airing in the Fall. I think the ET Canada article was a type and they meant filming but said airing so your info was definitely spot on.

Would love some front row sleuthing! yes Can't wait! I am sure it will be a great season Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
That article that I found last night must of been right then. Did you get the impression that Jillian was taking a role in it as well? So, if they begin filming in March, think they may be starting out in a warm locale then back to Canada for beginning of April or so.  Heck, in the Okanagan, it can be in the early to mid 20's/70's for the beginning of April.  Growing up in the Okanagan, I remember being in shorts and tank tops for the beginning to mid April in many years there.  IMO, it would be totally "Canadian" to have a FRC in the Rockies or Okanagan areas.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, it's not good that it is 6 months waiting time. And if the lead/F1 live far apart that doesn't bode well either. I wonder why they film it this way and wait so long? Too bad it can't be filmed during the summer time and then air in the fall.

I'm not sure about why they start filming at the time...maybe the weather is getting a little better in Vancouver where they film the first part of the season, but the reason they air it at that time is because the Canadian versions of shows like the Bachelor, Big Brother and Amazing Race all air when their American counterparts are not. American Bachelor airs from January to March. The Bette starts up in May and then BIP is on during the summer. The only time to air the Canadian version is in the fall.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1