SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:22 am

wow..its surprising that i think i got hooked into Jasmine season... giggling . Really like her laid-back nature on camera.

Just based on the intro and premiere episode ..i think her front runners are :

- Kevin W
- Kevin P
- Mike

Going off by only Mike had the intro video..although its premature...i lean to think its either Kevin W and Kevin P as the F1. (The battle of the Kevins ? giggling )

btw..whads up with Jasmine and hottie firefighters?..i started to think home-girl likes edgy/bad-boy-vibe guys with kind hearts... giggling

Look forward to see more of her interactions with the guys yes

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:00 am

BlackHalo wrote:Interesting that Kevin P. would fit the kind of lifestyle she wants. I came out of the episode thinking that he would probably win but I feel like Jasmine's sister liking KW and Mike's insta bio photos means she has probably met them. It's fun not knowing for sure.

From his bio, their little chat about her tat "explore" and her wanting to travel a lot, he seems the most likely to roam. They both have that hippie vibe.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:14 pm

I don't know if Kevin P makes it to the F2, and maybe not even a FD??  Will find out more later.

ETA: Have found out by someone that the F3 are Kyle, Kevin W and Mike. Whether that pans out the way it is or not, time will tell.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know if Kevin P makes it to the F2, and maybe not even a FD??  Will find out more later.

ETA:  Have found out by someone that the F3 are Kyle, Kevin W and Mike.  Whether that pans out the way it is or not, time will tell.
Thanks for the info. Wasn't that sleuthed here a few days ago as well? I think Jasmine's sister liking those photos of Kevin W. and Mike says a lot. JMO.

ETA: Or maybe the sister just has a thing for firefighters. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:06 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I don't know if Kevin P makes it to the F2, and maybe not even a FD??  Will find out more later.

ETA:  Have found out by someone that the F3 are Kyle, Kevin W and Mike.  Whether that pans out the way it is or not, time will tell.
Thanks for the info. Wasn't that sleuthed here a few days ago as well? I think Jasmine's sister liking those photos of Kevin W. and Mike says a lot. JMO.

ETA: Or maybe the sister just has a thing for firefighters. giggling
Yes I did sleuth that and posted it on the chart.  That's why I did the chart....found out some things and deduced the rest from their SM activity. We'll see if it all pans out though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Andy Pandy ‏@Mr_AndrewHunt
Here are my first impressions and predictions for @BacheloretteCA So much cringe in episode 1!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Tomorrow! The remaining men battle it out to win Jasmine's heart Tune in 9PM(ET/PT) on @w_network [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Hysterical comedian @DarynJones will be on the After Show Tues Sept 20 @ 10:30pm on @w_network! This'll be good!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Can you guess which Bachelor will be joining our panel on tomorrow's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] After Show? Take a guess!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:41 pm

I am so excited. I found the episode on YouTube. I tried watching Bach Australia and it totally screwed my computer up. I hope all the episodes are on You Tube!
I am just at the introductions, and have to say I love Mike the firefighter. I know nothing about this season, no spoilers, I don't even know who get roses the first night! I will be back after I finish watching!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Can you guess which Bachelor will be joining our panel on tomorrow's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] After Show? Take a guess!
So is this more likely to be someone who will be eliminated tomorrow night or Kyle to continue his bachelor campaign?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1