SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all your work for this season. I am so excited to watch Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all your work for this season. I am so excited to watch Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613
Aww, thanks. Still looking for more....laugh out loud.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:15 am

I think we now have proof on the eliminations per epi.  Either there were 5 htd's or 3.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA! Life's busy but I am hoping to watch all the international versions Smiley

Is there a live stream for this (W Network)?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave I don't see anywhere on the Network website to watch live. It does have other shows you can watch live, so maybe they upload the next day. Tonights premier starts at 9pm - 10:30 Eastern time, in 2 hours. There is also an After Show for 1/2 hour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Tonight is the night! Join @jazlor1's journey to find true love. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PREMIERES 9PM(ET/PT) on @w_network!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Vancouver's very own, Bachelor Alum @danielmaguire85 will be joining the couch! 10:30 EST on @w_network.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Oh No! Now I have to stay up for the After Show! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:00 pm

We're so excited to also have @BachelorABC alum @OliviaCaridi on the FIRST live After Show! 10:30 ET @w_network.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:05 pm

PVR set. Awesome.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm

I think Daniel and Olivia belong together!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Wow that's great! They are promoting the heck out of the premier on the WNetwork. Every other commercial is the 'ette.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1