SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:10 pm

My quick thoughts on this week's epi:

Jasmine & Kevin W have a very tangible chemistry, complete with an emotional connection. She is loving his attention & pursuit.
Jasmine was shown saying she isn't all about the material gifts, but she loves when someone makes her something. Then, without knowing she said this, Mikhel gives her the coral necklace he made. We're seeing the reasons why Jasmine genuinely likes Mikhel.
Jasmine has given Kevin P 2 GDR's & this one with SQT attached so we know she definitely wants to spend time with him. This was on a date where she could've taken David or Kyle for extra time with her to get to know them better. She opted not to.
Chris reminds me a bit of Seth. If Seth was her type, then there might be something about Chris that interests her.

Looking forward to seeing Mike's 1:1 next week to see how their time together stacks up against the other frontrunners.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:36 pm

After watching. I dont like Kevin W there is just something that is not checking the box for me. His temper is another thing and it will be coming up again with the jealous preview we see. Mike is taking things slow and I like that, let all the lust burn off and then the slow turkle will win. Drew just needs to go his ego is not needed. The others hmmm still thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:50 pm

I wish I could watch it but nobody has posted it on youtube and it won't let me watch on W network.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:02 pm

albean99 wrote:I wish I could watch it but nobody has posted it on youtube and it won't let me watch on W network.

The top link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted worked for me. I'm watching from UK, so I can't watch from many official sites.

Joy15 wrote:Episode 3 is up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
albean99 wrote:I wish I could watch it but nobody has posted it on youtube and it won't let me watch on W network.

The top link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted worked for me. I'm watching from UK, so I can't watch from many official sites.

Joy15 wrote:Episode 3 is up

Thanks, Fingersandtoes. The top one worked.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jennifer Valentyne ‏@JennValentyne
Love this couple!! @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BacheloretteCA @w_network [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Country 104 ‏@Country104
London, Ontario
Fun times talking @BacheloretteCA Ep3 with @kim_woodbridge @1031FreshRadio & @SherFM96 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LISTEN: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Hide your sweet potatoes! Hide your protein! The one & only Mr. @realChadJohnson is appearing LIVE on next week's After Show. Get ready.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:49 pm

The W website episode keeps stalling at certain points for me so I'll just comment on what I did see.

The dancing date was cringeworthy.

Drew is only telling Jasmine what she wants to hear. He's obnoxious within the group of guys. He won't shut up about Chris (even when Chris is not present). He's the worst.  

Mike seems to be in an awkward position because though he got the FIR other guys have gotten more time since then to build connections. I won't write him off until I see his 1-1.

I felt bad for Scott with his alone time being interrupted but he seemed really awkward. This was not the right place for him. 

The Kyle and Kevin tiff was dumb.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Not sure how I feel about Chad Johnson being there next week. speechless

Should be interesting! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 pm

I haven't had the time to watch the whole episode but I saw the one on one and the cocktail party and the rose ceremony. I don't know what we have sluethed yet but Andrew and David should be the next to go right? I mean they have mot written all over them in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Just finished watching the episode. And I totally love how incredible Jasmine is with everyone. She tries to meet everyone where they are and give them a chance. She strikes me as throughly honest and real. She is such a gem.

I really enjoyed the dance date and had a good laugh at the guys taking it on and giving it their all. I thought the date both fun and funny. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I was bummed that Drew effectively manipulated Jasmine and "won" the rose. I can't stand Drew....he is horrible. Men like him are the worst IMO. I hope Jasmine see's through his phony manipulative ways and kicks him to the curb before Chris.

Chris handled his time with Jasmine wonderfully and I give him credit for handling Drew without losing it.

I loved the date and chemistry with Jasmine and Kevin W. I appreciated that he showed his softer side. That said by the end of the episode, I have my reservations about Kevin W because he is so chummy with Drew and laughing with him in a mean spirited way.

I really enjoyed the art date and all the kids were awesome and the guys really embraced the experience. I thought David is a bit too self promotion with his singing though...he is a MOT. I enjoyed Kyle's dance party and the kids loved him but I am not seeing any connection with Jasmine.
Choosing Kevin P for the mini 1 on 1 time is understandable because she clearly is attracted to him and trying to figure him out. I am not sure I see Kevin P and Jasmine as the best match. Something about them together seems a bit too flat.

I see strong chemistry between Jasmine and Mike and Mikhel. I am really looking forward to seeing her 1 on 1 dates with both these guys. I think both of them seem very sincere and I want to learn more about both. At this point I can see a potential future for Jasmine and either of these guys.

I am loving the cadence of the Bachelorette Canada. It seems so much more organic and less staged than our current American version. Same with all the guys and Jasmine. I feel like I am watching very real people and I Love It. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1