SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Sorry for the double post.  I watched on YouTube and except for a 10 second glitch it worked perfectly. I found two sites that had episode 3 posted and I chose the one with the stage type background because the picture was clearer.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Loved Kevin W's 1-on-1 date. I posted a kind of lengthy review of it in his thread so won't go into too much detail except to say that I thought their chemistry was electric while simultaneously being very lived in and natural. I thought the argument with Kyle at the end was dumb and I think he had a right to be annoyed because I feel like it was so unnecessary of Kyle to announce it to everyone in this very holier-than-thou way.

I don't see any chemistry between Jasmine and Mike tbh. This is probably because they still have not had any substantial time together so maybe that will change. At this point I feel all they have going for them is the fact that they're from the same area and that they have parents who have passed. I guess these are things to build on in the future but at the moment it doesn't feel like much of an authentic connection. That being said: Mike is a sweetheart

I really enjoy Kevin P - if they do have a Bachelor season then I hope they pick him (if he's not F1). He's engaging and articulate and different. And while I don't see much romantic chemistry between them, I do like that he always "challenges" her. 

The conflict between Drew and Chris is annoying and dumb because it doesn't really make sense and is based on basically nothing. I feel like not giving Chris a date at all was just to purposefully fan the flames.

The first group date was a lot of fun (at least, the dancing part was.) Still enjoying this season and Jasmine a lot though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:28 pm

I hate it when my personal preference is clouding my view, but it's happening again, I can see the connection with Kevin W, she was really smiling and glowing around him, but I can't get myself to like him, there is just something that bugs me about him, although I see why she is into him.
Overall, I am really drawn to this season so I can't wait for the next episode.

Last edited by lettore on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm so pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying this season! Smiley I was a bit meh on it based on initial preview material but from what we've seen so far, Jasmine is a dream Bachelorette IMO - open, honest, analytical, funny, smart & kind (& of course very pretty & with excellent taste in BachNation men IMO she said in a Flare interview that she would choose Nick for a one on one if she was asked to pick from BachNation Smiley ).

As for the guys, my favourites so far are Kevin P. (so articulate & analytical with a really intriguingly sexy vibe), Mikhel (super hot & so nice & humble) & Mike (he's cute & seems sweet & funny). I'm neutral on Kevin W. - he's not my type but I can see how he and Jasmine could have a good connection. I see her having connections with all 4 aforementioned guys in different ways & it's really interesting to watch.

All JMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Yeah I am really waiting for those one-on-one dates with Mike, Mikhel, and Kevin P. I think Kevin W and Jasmine have natural chemistry and can see why he'll most likely go far, but along with others I've picked up on things that I am unsure about. The end of this episode and the season preview didn't help with that. I guess time will tell.

I think after seeing some more one-on-one dates it'll be clearer whether the things Jasmine is looking for can be found in certain relationships. Since Jasmine has made it clear time and time again that she's looking for something beyond just chemistry I think it will take more time to really see who progresses. I can certainly see her making connections with multiple guys, and she has said in interviews that she remained open throughout the process. In that way, I think some of the people we haven't seen get dates yet will still have a good chance of developing their connection with Jasmine even if other relationships have had more time. It'll be interesting to see it all play out. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:00 pm

lettore wrote:I hate it when my personal preference is clouding my view, but it's happening again, I can see the connection with Kevin W, she was really smiling and glowing around him, but I can't get myself to like him, there is just something that bugs me about him, although I see why she is into him.

Wow after watching this episode I totally agree with you! Something about Kevin w that doesn't sit well with me? Is it his confident vibe? Or him getting on sooo well with Drew? Or is it I just feel him and jas have a lust vibe going on? no idea I can't put my finger on it question but omg mikhel after this Ep has me hooked I love him! I still need to see more mike though.. but mikhel is my pick for f1 or next Bach for sure Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:39 pm

I just watched epi 3. My favorites are still Mikhel and Kevin W.

I didn't love the first GD but that may be because Drew got the GD and he's getting on my nerves. I'm still not sure about Mike. He doesn't stand out as much as he did in epi 1 although is likable.

Kevin W's SD- He's still not my type but I can see why Jasmine might be attracted to him. He is a good looking guy and is opening up to her which makes her happy. I do see some chemistry but I'm not convinced she was talking about him on this date when she talked about lust. You never saw her saying it.

2nd GD- This date was way more my style. I liked seeing the guys interacting with the kids. I think I like David more than Jasmine does. I definitely prefer him to some of the other guys. I was happy that Kevin P got the rose and extra time with her. He's a very attractive guy with that dimple. I can see why she'd be cautious about him, though.

I don't love that Kevin W stole time with Jasmine but I feel that way about anyone with a rose when so many need time. I loved Mikhel's necklace that he made for her. I wonder if she still has it? Just from what we've watched I'd expect Andrew and Chris to go next. Kyle isn't resonating with me at all. I don't see anything between him & Jasmine. Drew is annoying mostly because of his arrogance but I'm so bored with the Bachelor/ette villain edits.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:27 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
lettore wrote:I hate it when my personal preference is clouding my view, but it's happening again, I can see the connection with Kevin W, she was really smiling and glowing around him, but I can't get myself to like him, there is just something that bugs me about him, although I see why she is into him.

Wow after watching this episode I totally agree with you! Something about Kevin w that doesn't sit well with me? Is it his confident vibe? Or him getting on sooo well with Drew? Or is it I just feel him and jas have a lust vibe going on? no idea I can't put my finger on it question but omg mikhel after this Ep has me hooked I love him! I still need to see more mike though.. but mikhel is my pick for f1 or next Bach for sure Hugesmile

I was a big fan of Kevin W but the fact that he hangs around with Drew and laughs at his snide comments and mean jokes has really put me off. I can't stand bullies and even though he is not saying those things - he is condoning and validating the behaviour when he laughs. Not cool no no

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Seabear wrote:Just finished watching the episode. And I totally love how incredible Jasmine is with everyone. She tries to meet everyone where they are and give them a chance. She strikes me as throughly honest and real. She is such a gem.

I really enjoyed the dance date and had a good laugh at the guys taking it on and giving it their all. I thought the date both fun and funny. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I was bummed that Drew effectively manipulated Jasmine and "won" the rose. I can't stand Drew....he is horrible. Men like him are the worst IMO. I hope Jasmine see's through his phony manipulative ways and kicks him to the curb before Chris.

Chris handled his time with Jasmine wonderfully and I give him credit for handling Drew without losing it.

I loved the date and chemistry with Jasmine and Kevin W. I appreciated that he showed his softer side. That said by the end of the episode, I have my reservations about Kevin W because he is so chummy with Drew and laughing with him in a mean spirited way.

I really enjoyed the art date and all the kids were awesome and the guys really embraced the experience. I thought David is a bit too self promotion with his singing though...he is a MOT. I enjoyed Kyle's dance party and the kids loved him but I am not seeing any connection with Jasmine.
Choosing Kevin P for the mini 1 on 1 time is understandable because she clearly is attracted to him and trying to figure him out. I am not sure I see Kevin P and Jasmine as the best match. Something about them together seems a bit too flat.

I see strong chemistry between Jasmine and Mike and Mikhel. I am really looking forward to seeing her 1 on 1 dates with both these guys. I think both of them seem very sincere and I want to learn more about both. At this point I can see a potential future for Jasmine and either of these guys.

I am loving the cadence of the Bachelorette Canada. It seems so much more organic and less staged than our current American version. Same with all the guys and Jasmine. I feel like I am watching very real people and I Love It. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  JMO

Great post! IA with everything you said.

Have just finished watching as I had to wait to find the epi on youtube as the WNetwork one was dragging and stuttering.

I, too, am enjoying this Canadian season more than the US one (it's my first) and it reminds more more of the NZ and Aussie seasons (not Richie's though where the US production was evident).

The guys have way more personality - I watched the extras on WNetwork and they are hilarious - I want to hang out with these guys - especially if they have their shirts off!  Hugesmile  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698

I still love Kevin P - he's a deep thinker who intrigues Jasmine (and me!) but do I do worry about his wanderlust and how that will affect his relationship with her.

Mikhal is growing on me - he has some smooth moves. Plus he's an aviation engineer and I like smart guy.

Saw a picture of Thomas this morning with glasses on....and holy hotness....My ovaries went into overdrive!  :fanningfan  So I think he has to stay for a few more weeks. I'll have to find the photo and bring it over for a special Wednesday treat for you all.

I loved the art date - those kids stole the show - they were so fricken cute!

The date I am most looking forward to is Benoits' -  another quiet one that might surprise us.

I hope Drew get his marching orders next week - Jasmine seems pretty straight up and I can't see her putting up with any bullsh!t.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698 They are all good looking, even annoying Drew IMO is good looking!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Jasmine and the boys are heading to Montreal tomorrow night! Will the city of love ignite new flames? Tune in 9PM ET/PT only on @w_network
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ET Canada ‏@ETCanada
It's Drew vs. Chris on the next @BacheloretteCA, tomorrow at 9 p.m. ET/PT on @w_network! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1