SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:12 pm

@mercieme I think having the theory of 5 HTDs was because Bachelorette Canada provided with a fantasy Bachelor pool and week 6 (assuming it's HTD week) had 5 spaces available to put contestants in.

If I had to guess I would say, these are the following people with HTDs:
1) Mike
2) Kevin W
3) Kevin P
4) Kyle
5) Mikhel? Maybe Benoit? I think you can swap anyone here and will most likely be eliminated this episode.

I think the f3 is Mike, Kevin W, and Kyle. Kyle is on SM constantly. It's safe to assume, when he's eliminated and gets his phone back he will be on SM asap. He had SM activity May 27, which we think is one of the last days of filming.

Here's the fantasy pool draft provided by Bachelorette Canada:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 14203311

source: Bachelorette Canada's FB page? I just used @Aunties_love url of the picture.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I don't know exactly where to put this, but since the end of filming, Jasmine has gotten 2 new tattoos.  Who out of the guy's loves his tats?  IMO that would be Kevin W.  Since his SM isn't guaranteed, hard to keep track of him but do have some activity results from Jasmine.

on twitter, she was off from June 11 to 14. There was a post on June 10 about being in Toronto.

She was also off from June 27 to July 3, July 13 - 19 but was active on IG for that time with older pics from during filming or promo stuff.

IMO, don't really see her off SM period during the time from when filming ended to now but during that time she's posted cycles of older pics.
That's really interesting about the tattoos - do we know around when she got them? I can definitely see them together; though he was under the radar this ep - she was very certain about liking him
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:14 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @dee...good point on the SM. In the US series both Bette 10 & Bette 12 were pretty much on SM during SHVs with their F1s but . For the other Bettes it was hard to tell, I think Jasmine will be low key as well.

ETA: laugh out loud @casjacknick....I had concerns Jasmine might not be into the heavy metal scene & I wanted to gauge Mike's IG out to find out how deep he is....he actually was tamer than I was expecting based on how he declared his love for it in his intro package. We will see how the cookie crumbles...still think it's between Mike, the two Kevins's & Mikhel for F1.
I wonder about that, but she is into the Pemberton festival which is more rocky than anything. I think that Kyle is in the F3. Working on schedule right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I don't know exactly where to put this, but since the end of filming, Jasmine has gotten 2 new tattoos.  Who out of the guy's loves his tats?  IMO that would be Kevin W.  Since his SM isn't guaranteed, hard to keep track of him but do have some activity results from Jasmine.

on twitter, she was off from June 11 to 14. There was a post on June 10 about being in Toronto.

She was also off from June 27 to July 3, July 13 - 19 but was active on IG for that time with older pics from during filming or promo stuff.

IMO, don't really see her off SM period during the time from when filming ended to now but during that time she's posted cycles of older pics.

Fantastic info @Aunties_Love ! yes

RE SM. It was sleuthed early on, I'm sorry I forget by whom, that the contestants were told to stay off SM or at least until filming is done. It looks like most of them are going to follow the rules.

For any guests or members who may be lurking, you can always private message me, or email me bbspoilerfans@outlook.com to confirm any info that we don't have. Confidentiality is our priority! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

lightredemption wrote:

That's really interesting about the tattoos - do we know around when she got them? I can definitely see them together; though he was under the radar this ep - she was very certain about liking him
According to comments made on one of the pics right after filming ended, she had one then and then again on July 20 pic.

https://www.instagram.com/jasmine.lorimer/

Here's a possible elim chart for the guys.  IMO, Drew, Andrew and Seth can all be interchanged with their elims. According to SM activity and comments made her by bachfan, I think about how Drew was home a few weeks before his SM activity said so....

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Elims_10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks @dee & @aunties_love for the details.

I am a bit concerned that Kyle is being speculated as part of F3. I really didn't observe any connection with Jasmine on Episode 1 but he could be the producer's pick for next Bachie as y'all are thinking. As long as his intentions are genuine, it should be fine I think.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
**Snipped**

Here's a possible elim chart for the guys.  IMO, Drew, Andrew and Seth can all be interchanged with their elims.  According to SM activity and comments made her by bachfan, I think about how Drew was home a few weeks before his SM activity said so....

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Elims_10

@Aunties_Love, I notice you show JP eliminated after next week's epi in Jamaica. Is this based on SM activity? If JP is the one to warn Jasmine about someone (could be Drew), then that would mean it happens as early as epi 2. That would also mean there is some Drew drama in the next epi. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Yes, he was on SM on facebook on May 2.  They were headed to Montreal on April 25  and then onto the next destination on May 7 so feel that he was either eliminated on a single date in Montreal(unlikely) or eliminated in Jamaica.  Think the sc of him climbing down the stairs with an un-ceremonious finger in the air was likely him being let go from the RC.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 2016-028

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:37 pm

I was looking at the intro images of the contestants that were posted on the bacheloretteca instagram and Jasmine's sister liked Mike's and Kevin W's - I'm not 100% sure but I don't think she liked anyone else's?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:14 pm

lightredemption wrote:I was looking at the intro images of the contestants that were posted on the bacheloretteca instagram and Jasmine's sister liked Mike's and Kevin W's - I'm not 100% sure but I don't think she liked anyone else's?
Good find. All signs are pointing to this being the final 2. Two firefighters as the final 2. Girl has a type. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:34 pm

And one is going to get the sweet edit and one the jealous edit, my opinion based on first night and promo. If so I'd say jealous gets the girl and sweet gets the Bachelor. Of course if sweet gets the girl hot cat lover Kyle could get the Bach.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:And one is going to get the sweet edit and one the jealous edit, my opinion based on first night and promo. If so I'd say jealous gets the girl and sweet gets the Bachelor. Of course if sweet gets the girl hot cat lover Kyle could get the Bach.
 Who do you like so far. 

I'm sensing some kind of freak in Kyle for all the wrong reasons laugh out loud. Maybe I'm a freak! But he's really hot to me. Just don't know who Jasmine is looking for and that's kind of exciting as well

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz