SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Interesting wording by bacheloretteca... Mike and Jasmine's love continues to blossom..Umm Sounds like F1 wording....
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen16
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks @iamreal2u for bringing that IG post over. I saw that earlier & thought the wording was interesting including the comments from people demanding for more of JasMike moments to be shown. Some of us are just patiently waiting for their SD on Episode 5 to see if it aligns with what we think their story arc is. I will copy your post into Mike's thread also, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:40 am

If there was anything indicating Mike is F1, I think that Instagram/Twitter post would be it. I can't see what other reason they would have to specifically highlight him in a week where nothing of any real significance happened between him and Jasmine. If he's F1 they likely want to reiterate that their "love story" is still in progress

In other news, Mike and Kevin W are very sweet on Instagram. I swear they're always liking/posting things at the same time; they almost always like each other photos and also this:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 K10
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:41 am

mercieme wrote:Sharleen, I feel ya girl, you listed the correct F4 right there IMO :yes:

Sharleen Joynt—FLARE columnist and former Bachelor contestant—shares her take on last night’s episode of Bachelorette Canada

Sep 28, 2016 Sharleen Joynt  

There are a few things I actually prefer about Bachelorette Canada over its American counterpart. There’s a willingness on the part of the powers-that-be to show the kinship amongst the men, just as with Bachelor Canada 2 when we were shown several glimpses of the ladies’ friendships. This applies even when it doesn’t necessarily align with the character archetypes. For example, Kevin W is getting a strong edit and has a fairly pristine resume: First out of the limo, Night One conversation shown, Group Date rose last week, and the one-on-one date (and accompanying rose) this week. He has Final Four written all over him. And, with his ex-Navy backstory, if this were the American version where the next Bachelor is plucked from a former season (versus obscurity), he’d have serious next-Bachelor potential.

However, we are still shown multiple examples of Kevin W’s evident friendship with Drew, this season’s villain extraordinaire, which is fascinating to me. Production is not afraid to show us that Kevin W, frontrunner and well-liked Captain Canada, obviously has plenty to talk about and in common with arrogant playboy Drew, which ever-so-slightly sullies Kevin W’s reputation to the audience. Yet, they show it to us anyway. This may not sound like a big deal but it’s something I’ve been marvelling at.

Speaking of Drew, I have to address that dancing Group Date. You know, the one that Jasmine claimed would show her the guys’ “confidence?” I understand the need for the requisite (if tenuous) connection as to why the guys are put into mortifying situations, but to me there is no correlation between one’s ability to dance in public and one’s confidence. For example, one can easily be confident and introverted and/or shy, or confident and a total attention-loving ham. Drew even has the gall to say, “I’m the most confident guy compared to the rest of the guys.” Confidence and arrogance are two very different things, and I’d even go so far as to say that a truly confident person would never feel the need to say something like that.

Jasmine continues to be a delightful lead. She has a unique ability to make her ITMs feel like natural gab sessions amongst girlfriends, which as a female viewer is very endearing. I also love that she even said Drew is not her usual type as it speaks volumes as to her taste in men. She speaks fondly of her ex, which shows she doesn’t typically fall into the douchebag trap, and is one of those women who knows her worth. She possesses both modesty and self esteem, a rare combination which commands respect. Thus, unlike with some Bachelorette seasons, I find myself respecting her decisions even if I don’t agree with them.

My frontrunners this week…

1. Mike, 29: I am still completely hell-bent that Mike will make it very far, if not to the end of this thing. He’s going under the radar but I imagine Jasmine, who strikes me as an under-the-radar type herself, would notice and appreciate that. Above all, there’s such a easy rapport between them, like they’ve known each other for awhile. Maybe I’m crazy… I just really like these two together.

2. Kevin W, 32: Based on the reasons listed above, it’s no surprise Kevin W continues to climb my list. Honestly, I still don’t totally get the chemistry between these two—based on Night One, I never saw him being this big a frontrunner so early—and when Jasmine worried in an ITM that she could be blinded by “lust,” I may or may not have made a face. I actually feel this relationship is moving fast based on their abilities to open each other up and have a good heart-to-heart, not just because of the physical attraction. Maybe there’s something I’m not seeing?

3. Mikhel, 28: Oh, dreamy Mikhel. I love the what-the-hell-am-I-doing-here vibe I get from Mikhel, like he was nominated by someone else and possibly coerced into this show. Even his profile photo on the cast page endears me to him; it just looks like he’s enthusiastically smiling as he would for any photo, not posing or trying to look any certain way. Okay, so maybe I have a mini-crush on Mikhel. But I’m pretty sure Jasmine and I have similar tastes, so I’m confident Mikhel’s solid for a long time.

4: Kevin P, 35: Kevin P continues to be charming as ever, though there’s still part of me that feels he’s a bit too charming, too smooth, too good at this. He was great with his assigned kids on the “school of art” Group Date and won the coveted one-on-one time and Group Date rose, solidifying his position as a frontrunner. However, while I like him and think he’s ultra-handsome, I’m still a bit wary of his suaveness. Further research must be done!

Source

@mercieme just caught up and I'm with you here. She basically said everything I was saying the entire episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Preview for episode 4:

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:24 pm

In other news, Mike and Kevin W are very sweet on Instagram. I swear they're always liking/posting things at the same time; they almost always like each other photos and also this

Mike and Kevin are both firefighters. IMO They will support each other regardless of what position they end up. However, it's great to see everyone get a long.

I took another s/cap of the guys. It's the best I could do. I don't think you can see who the white shirt/sleeve guy is, I tried a million times. Maybe process of elimination, he looks on the short side. Looks like he's on crutches, laugh out loud or my eyes are going cross eyed.

richmondrose Today at 5:58 pm

Preview for episode 4:

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Captur32

Thanks @richmondrose !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Wow, good eye GA. I would think the only other guy that would be that short MIGHT be Kevin W??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Benoit, Mikhel and Kevin W are the three guys who have been cut out of the picture. I also noticed a tattoo on the left arm of the guy wrestling with Chris in the football scene in the preview. There's a good chance that Kevin was injured during the group date, so I'm thinking he could be the one in the white sleeved shirt with a possible crutch.

ETA: Because of his injury, I'm speculating that Jasmine may have given Kevin a rose on the football GD date, Mikhel got a rose on the other GD, and Benoit got one on his SD.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Yea, that makes sense RR

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:58 am

@richmondrose yes makes total sense!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Great sleuthing!! I hadn't even noticed the crutches or the tattoo.

And always great to see the support between the different contestants. yes

Very interesting wording on that instagram post... "love continues to blossom". And we haven't even seen their SD yet. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:15 am

Nice picture...They seem really close and familiar.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen18
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz