SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:12 pm

rhondam wrote:According to Jilly's snap today, she is filming an ET Canada segment in Toronto today. She mentioned a whole mess of things I assume she will be talking about (she talks too fast sometimes) but I did hear Bachelor clearly. Not Bachelorette. But a lot of us sometimes refer to anything this franchise as Bachelor so it could be about Bachelorette Canada because she did say when she was on ET last time that more news was to come in January.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:38 pm

I hope we get to hear more soon! I'm excited about seeing Bette Canada!
Thanks for the update @rhondam and GA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 am

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_180042/cast-your-vote-for-crush-bachelors-wholl-woo-canadas-bachelorette/tv

http://wnetwork.secondstreetapp.com/l/Canadas-Crush

They all seem like nice guys!!! If I was voting, #1 seems guarded but that is maybe because of the camera's, #3 is nice but a little young for the show and #2 seems like the
one that the ette could have a lot of fun with and cameras wouldn't bother him. Hugesmile

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:01 am

Looks like there will be 20 guys! I like that. I voted for Eddie #2 simply because he's older. Now I hope the 'ette is around the same age. IA #3 looks young. #1 is 29 so I wonder if the 'ette is in her late 20's, I hope so.

From today until Feb. 25, you can head to wnetwork.com to vote, with the winner to be announced on Mar. 7, joining the additional 19 bachelors who’ll be vying for a rose in this homegrown version of the romantic reality show.

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_180042/cast-your-vote-for-crush-bachelors-wholl-woo-canadas-bachelorette/tv

Thanks Brill!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like there will be 20 guys! I like that. I voted for Eddie #2 simply because he's older. Now I hope the 'ette is around the same age. IA #3 looks young. #1 is 29 so I wonder if the 'ette is in her late 20's, I hope so.

From today until Feb. 25, you can head to wnetwork.com to vote, with the winner to be announced on Mar. 7, joining the additional 19 bachelors who’ll be vying for a rose in this homegrown version of the romantic reality show.

Thanks Brill!

Maybe I should vote!!  I agree #2 is who I'd vote for.  Funny story he tells about deciding to go to the nude beach, is nude but accidentally went to the wrong beach!!!  cantstopl  If he can make it through that, he can most likely put up with what they may ask him to do..... giggling Hugesmile

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 am

I cringed! laugh out loud

I'm excited, do we have a start film date yet? I forget.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:15 pm

I prefer number 3, #2 has earring in his ear not my taste laugh out loud. I might vote we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:20 pm

I voted for #1. I thought he seemed most serious about finding true love and I found him to be best looking. Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 am

Last day to vote for #Canada'sCrush! Andrew (see avi) is my pick and he has no twitter and barely knows how to use instagram. He could use some help!

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:35 am

^ laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. This made me laugh.... He's definitely not going on for "the wrong reasons" imo if he's barely on social media! Hahaha.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:39 am

Well Eddie was voted Canada's Crush and not Andrew so I'm a sad little BetteCan fan sad
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:33 am

I'm ok with that. I voted for Eddie because he was older.

They are chintzy on the info. I wonder when they will start filming? I will look for an old filming schedule that's if it's the same as TB.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz