SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:18 am

Joy15 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry @LeapofFaith, I missed part of your response.  I believe the MTA is actually filmed in Vancouver and the event in Winnipeg is a "viewing" party.

ETA: When the show was still casting they had an incentive if you nominated a bachelor to have your name entered to be in the audience this weekend for ATFR filming.

@Mr&MrsSmith
can you pls fill us in..on BachCan 1 and 2....were there live audience? (i recall so...but not sure). And if so... what did the production do to prevent the spoiler leakage?...

at first i thought the pre-taped means with no audience..but i guess you suggest here that there will be live audience at ATFR filming.

tyvm IA for your clarification

I don't know of any spoilers coming from the audience or the contestants during filming but after ATFR aired, many of the contestants from BachCan2 posted pics which showed they were all together at the same hotel the weekend WTA and ATFR were filmed.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:32 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry @LeapofFaith, I missed part of your response.  I believe the MTA is actually filmed in Vancouver and the event in Winnipeg is a "viewing" party.

ETA: When the show was still casting they had an incentive if you nominated a bachelor to have your name entered to be in the audience this weekend for ATFR filming.

@Mr&MrsSmith
can you pls fill us in..on BachCan 1 and 2....were there live audience? (i recall so...but not sure). And if so... what did the production do to prevent the spoiler leakage?...

at first i thought the pre-taped means with no audience..but i guess you suggest here that there will be live audience at ATFR filming.

I don't know of any spoilers coming from the audience or the contestants during filming but after ATFR aired, many of the contestants from BachCan2 posted pics which showed they were all together at the same hotel the weekend WTA and ATFR were filmed.

gotcha. yes . tyvm again.... Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:40 am

Reel 2 Reel Network ‏@reel2reelpod
NEW EPISODE! We recap @BacheloretteCA ep 7, where things get rocky and two guys go home! #BacheloretteCA
https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-7 …

Again Jasmine retweeted this recap........
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:42 am

mercieme wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So Mikhel as final one is the only one missing? Seems odd.

To clarify no one knows whether or not Mikhel is traveling or not. His last post on IG was 3 days ago and on twitter was Oct 5th. I think others have mentioned that Mikhel's SM habit is not consistent compared to the others.

@LeapofFaith, I think the MTA will film out of Vancouver most likely at the same studio they use for the aftershow, my guess anyways.
I believe you are correct. I think in the IG pic the fact that winnipeg won the hosting of viewing party is just that....they will host a viewing party for the airing of the MTA but doesn't mean the MTA will be filmed in Winnipeg.

Do I have that right??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:49 am

Joy15 wrote:

@Mr&MrsSmith

I remember for season 1, it was pre-taped with an audience a few weeks before the finale. I had ticket to go but was sick so couldn't. The WTA and finale were all taped on the same day if I remember correctly and they were filmed in Victoria.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:52 am

@Aunties_Love thanks for that! So that does mean the audience will know who the f1 is before the finale is shown 22nov?!?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:53 am

@aunties_love, thanks for that intel.

Any of you CA peeps going to the MTA/finale pre-tape then?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:44 am

Here are the vids that I made. first one is the outtake from the epi where Mike and Mikhel are in the pool:

The extended preview from the aftershow:

regular preview from the end of the episode:

remember to switch the quality to the 720. I tried to do my best but the quality isn't perfect.

Should I make sc's from them or can someone do it??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:15 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

snipped

IIRC we later saw April was also included in those pics, and she was the F1? There are very little leaks with this franchise, so far every one behaves and follows the rules IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:11 pm

What is interesting to me in that preview is that all of the conflict seems to be with Mikhel and his dad and Kevin and his mom. I feel really confident that Mikhel is in Cuba based on screencaps and sleuthing so either Mike has no conflict and she loves his family and she chooses him and Kevin's mom blows it for him OR that is what the preview wants us to think and Mikhel and Kevin go on inspite of parental problems. I wonder if Jasmine even knew about Mikhel's problems with his dad. I also wonder if Kevin saying he is in this inspite of his mother's reservations is exactly the kind of manly thing Jasmine likes about him. I guess we will find out in 5 days.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:28 pm

What problems does Mikhel have with his Dad? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Just his dad and the "how serious is she? Make an azz of yourself you could be # 1 2 or 3" thing. Again sliced from the preview so who knows. Also if Jasmine doesn't feel as though Mikhel has an edge maybe taking her on a motorcycle will change that. Sorry in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz