SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 pm

@casjacknick Actually now I'm looking at it again and it does state when each contestant has left so I guess its in that order on purpose. But I'm sure there was a similar article from a few months ago - they've probably changed it from when it was first posted
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 pm

This is a cache page dated October 19th. Kevin P was first. Mikhel is 2nd Mike is 3rd. That's as far back as I can go, then it refreshes to the current information.

It only makes sense that they have the eliminated ones in order. I'm sure if I was able to go back it would be Kevin, followed by the rest who were eliminated.  

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:r4VNexHynYkJ:ca.hellomagazine.com/film/gallery/02016080828572/meet-the-men-bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer/1/+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Captur10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:16 am

This is exactly why I added the link here but I didn't have time to comment.
The elimination order is exact. So either they do know abd this is a spoiler or they are guessing or it's random regarding the f2.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:10 am

If we are going by HelloC then Mikhel is F1. In all instances were the two left in the same episode Hello has the reverse order. E.g Thomas left first then Drew; JP left first then Benoit. If following the same pattern then Kevin F2 then Mikhel F1.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:44 am

is Hello mag the "official" magazine for the franchise as in they do interviews with contestants including exit interviews? if it is the official
Magazine, they often know the order due to exit interviews. Or they have been told by the production company who they will be taking pics of when the finale has aired. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:If we are going by HelloC then Mikhel is F1.  In all instances were the two left in the same episode Hello has the reverse order.  E.g Thomas left first then Drew; JP left first then Benoit.  If following the same pattern then Kevin F2 then Mikhel F1.

Sorry I'm confused.

In this hellomagazine article:

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/film/02016080828572/meet-the-men-bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer//6/

If you start from 1 and go 2 3 etc this is what you see- it's Kevin - Mikhel - Mike(w8) KevinP Benoit (w7) Thomas Drew(w6)
If you start from the back it's reversed because you are starting from the back, this is what you see - Drew Thomas (w6) Benoit Kevin (w7) Mike (w8) - Mikhel - Kevin last.

So I'm not sure what the order has to do with anything?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:52 pm

GA I like your analysis better.  Here's to Kevin being F1 but like most times my F1 is F2.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed word)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Well not sure that Mikhel is F1.  These are the last two likes on his twitter.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Screen11
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

Junequilts wrote:Heard an interview on the Canada Vs. Russia Hockey game last night and they asked the players what their favourite T. V. show was.  Two each said, the Bachelor and Bachelorette. The announcers remarked about their choices??

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:31 pm

I should have said they were 17 year olds

Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:51 pm

We are being inundated with Mikhel and Jasmine on IG.  Don't remember this much marketing of a F1 or F2.
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:09 pm

@iamreal2u Now that Mike is gone, Mikhel has taken his place in terms of being OTT promoted
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz