SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 am

Thanks @Aunties_Love for all the updates! yes

I can't wait to find out who the Bachelorette will be and see the men! I am really looking forward to the season as I have loved watching the two Bachelor Canada seasons thus far so to have 20+ Canadian men on a Bette season will be fantastic. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Junequilts Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:42 am

I did not watch Brad's season. Seeing him on Chopped, I don,t see much personality. Was surprised that Tim chose April. I can't see her as a very good bachelorette. Rather have someone new.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:46 am

Welcomeparty! @Junequilts

I love Brad and loved him as the Bachelor. Brad's a great guy, imo.

I'd like to see someone new as bachelorette as well and it will be interesting to see who they pick if it is someone new as that will be the first time a Bette is not a past contestant.

I'm excited either way for the new season  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:52 am

Thanks. I think this is a great website, for all things Bachelor. Love following Benlo on it. Will now take part in the Canadian Bachelorette
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:51 pm

welcomebanner Junequilts

Awww I love Brad. Smiley He's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think he's a genuine guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 pm

IMO, he showed a lot more on his charisma than he's shown on Chopped.

Looking forward to the season beginning in their filming. When that tweet came out about bette ca being filmed in 3 weeks on night 1 of Jojo's season....that should line up with filming beginning this week.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Here's a listing on the latest SM activity. Going by it, maybe we can figure out who is on the show for sure. I would think that going by this, filming will begin shortly

William Muir last post mar 29.....IG 1 month
Mike Ogilvie last post mar 31......his IG is now private
Colin Hickey last post mar 27
Mani Ayoughi last post mar 28---------IG now private
Robert Thunder last post 9 hrs
Darcy Manderson last post mar 31
Mikey Plumb last post Apr 1
Ahmed Alabbas last post Apr 3
Edward Hodson last post apr 2
Kris Dmytrenko IG is disabled........Apr 3
Noah Yagi last post mar 31

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Jillian said on her Snapchat (jillian-harris) that the Bachelorette will be announced in May. She's currently on set doing interviews w/ her and might even make an appearance.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 8367-910 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 I_got_13 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Great news!!! Thanks Linds!

Since Jilly is expecting, and filming will probably start May, I wonder if she will still be involved. I hope she does some behind the scene work like planning the dates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great news!!! Thanks Linds!

Since Jilly is expecting, and filming will probably start May, I wonder if she will still be involved. I hope she does some behind the scene work like planning the dates.
If filming is to begin in May, that doesn't match up to the info that I had shared regarding the producers being at bette Jojo's first night saying that they will be doing that in 3 weeks. That would match up to the filming beginning in the first week of April. Then we get the guys with their SM activity......the ones that aren't on SM usually post every day and several times a day for that matter. I am thinking that in the next couple of days they will begin filming and when Jillian says that she's on set NOW, I think that means that they are already filming things but the next bette won't be announced till May....thinking that they will announce the bette when the filming is done in the 2nd week of may.....just in time for the Bette USA to begin airing. This way the sleuthing will be really hard to follow.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:35 pm

^ Yes that is what I took from it as well. I don't think filming has gone on location yet because she was still in Vancouver doing those Snaps. I don't know how filming works for the international shows but I will give updates if there is anything important she has to say. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 8367-910 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 I_got_13 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes that is what I took from it as well. I don't think filming has gone on location yet because she was still in Vancouver doing those Snaps. I don't know how filming works for the international shows but I will give updates if there is anything important she has to say. Smiley
Actually, they are filming the season or at least starting the season in Vancouver. I believe they are filming most of the season in Canada as they did for the first bach season with Brad. This is what I am getting from what I am being told.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz