SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:58 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Hmmm also not sure why Mike posted that 17hrs ago. Is he going anywhere else that requires a suit or was this from MTA taping weekend as well?

ETA: I find it interesting that Kevin has tweeted/retweeted to support Shawn Booth a few times.

I noticed he was following both Shawn and Kaitlyn and I believe that's from when they were on the After Show. Plus, Shawn defended Kevin for taking Jasmine away for alone time even though he had a rose. Shawn said why be nice to the other guys, you just want time with the girl, paraphrasing because I believe he did the same thing IIRC.
I remember Shawn defending Kevin briefly on the After Show :yes: 
I think it's interesting that they both fought for time with the girl & were both shown getting jealous that the resident "sweetheart" got a GDR instead of them. 
I noticed that Kevin is also following the original US F1, Ryan Sutter (who happens to be a fellow firefighter).

But yeah, SM is fun to watch but really can mean absolutely nothing ... so who knows laugh out loud

That's exactly right. You want to hear something funny. kW started following Roz Weston about a week and bit ago, until the final After Show came on and Roz bagged the crap out of KW he then promptly unfollowed him. It can do your head in trying to track people.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:30 am

Anyone noticed Mikhel's latest retweet?

https://twitter.com/mikhel_sickand

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Captur10
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:10 am

Here's a preview vid for the finale I made if someone is interested in making sc's from it:

Here's the bloopers vid from the show tonight:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:35 am

Thanks very much for doing that, @Aunties_Love! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:39 am

Yeah thanks @Aunties_Love.

It really looks like an emotional finale.
OMGsh
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 am

OK wow, my first instinct from the light/shadows is that Kevin's "walk" does seem to be later in the day.  In fact the whole preview suggests Kevin F1 IMO.  

This goes against so much evidence I've seen for Mikhel to this point, but I have to admit, based solely on this preview, Kevin could indeed be F1. Yikes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:53 am

she is wearing the outfit she has when crying in the preview or doing a crying itv in last epi during her date with Mikhel.
I wish i can do the s/caps right now
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:55 am

Thanks from me, too, @Aunties_Love.

@Bobette, ITA your comment on light/shadows.

Sigh. Looks like it could be another case of watching a puppy (Mikhel) being kicked? Jasmine's hands were not on Mikhel when he kissed her (he is clasping her face). That is not encouraging. The difference is marked - I went back and watched again their embrace after HTD, FD and after meeting Jasmine's mum. In those scenes, she is caressing him and has her hands entwined around Mikhel's neck or clasping his face too.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Thanks from me, too, @Aunties_Love.

@Bobette, ITA your comment on light/shadows.

Sigh.  Looks like it could be another case of watching a puppy (Mikhel) being kicked? Jasmine's hands were not on Mikhel when he kissed her (he is clasping her face).  That is not encouraging.  The difference is marked - I went back and watched again their embrace after HTD, FD and after meeting Jasmine's mum.  In those scenes, she is caressing him and has her hands entwined around Mikhel's neck or clasping his face too.

Agreed @Love_is_Eternal Prepare the puppy for a foot to the face - I fear it may be incoming. Upset

BUT, they do tend to hide physicality with the F1 in finale previews, and Jasmine seemed dead serious when she said she thinks KW will leave her.  I hope she listens to her instincts there, because IMO she is probably right.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:14 am

Can someone tell me what KW told Jas and she said "me too" in the cave? Maybe i didn't hear it correctly but i felt like he said "i love you" and she said "me too".
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:23 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Can someone tell me what KW told Jas and she said "me too" in the cave? Maybe i didn't hear it correctly but i felt like he said "i love you" and she said "me too".

Nuh I think he said to her "you know I love you right" and jas said yeah I know.....IMO ....thank u @Aunties_Love for bring that over now I can see what everyone is saying about the sunlight hmmm we know scaps and sunsets r the best evidence....that's how we knew Nikki was f2.....it's interesting though how many ppl on sm after the MTA r wanting Mike for bachelor however if mikhel is the heartbroken f2 I wonder if that will change??.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:33 am

Thanks for that.

It would most probably change if Mikhel is F2.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz