SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:55 pm

@makeover I agree, KW's season would be interesting to watch laugh out loud But sadly, this is not how the franchise works. They want someone they can have some control over. That's why when KW originally posted that Joe Fresh picture captioning "If I'm not available to become the next bachelor..." I laughed out loud and thought it was a pretty funny post. Even if he's not F1, it was obvious he was being facetious as everyone knows he would not become the next bachelor (himself included).

I would love KP for the next bachelor, but similar to KW he's too much of a wildcard for these producers. I can see him walking off of the show without choosing anyone if he doesn't feel like he's fallen for any of the girls. I don't think the producers can chance that.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:05 pm

I just watched the preview (thanks @Aunties_Love) I didn't notice that it was later in the day with Kevin... It seemed similar. Do we know what her ring looks like? They chose very different rings.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:16 pm

What's with Jasmine taking Kevin into caves. He's Captain Canada not batman??? I think she got the wrong super hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Fifty wrote:What's with Jasmine taking Kevin into caves.  He's Captain Canada not batman???  I think she got the wrong super hero.

Caveman.....love you Kevin..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:28 pm

What is Kevin saying in the video in the white and green shirt about telling her to go to the other guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:46 pm

reason wrote:What is Kevin saying in the video in the white and green shirt about telling her to go to the other guy?

He said I told her Just pick the other guy, I'll sort my life out. Then he says something about no more tv and I don't know what he says after that. Maybe this is part of his redemption arc. Like they are trying to convey I've been a bit of ahole but I can be kind..... ??? I don't know but I think he needed a break down like this earlier tbh. It almost feels contrived at the end IMO everyone would have been more on board with her picking him as you could see character progression rather than a meltdown at the 11th hour because he feels like his lost. That's JMo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 pm

reason wrote:What is Kevin saying in the video in the white and green shirt about telling her to go to the other guy?

I don't know I find it hard to understand him at the best of times no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:44 pm

How sweet:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Screen19
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 pm

iamreal2u wrote:How sweet:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Screen19
source

I saw someone post that here almost verbatim earlier today. Same person or did the tweeter steal it ?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:How sweet:

source

I saw someone post that here almost verbatim earlier today. Same person or did the tweeter steal it ?

Actually I thought the poster also posted on twitter. Not sure.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:51 pm

I remember reading that here as well. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz