Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by primexi on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:53 pm

it was @fifty i believe

primexi

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:20 am

@primexi wrote:it was @fifty i believe

Yep that was me :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:30 am

Guess this was taken at the MTA party.  Wonder why Kevin did not attend?

source

iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3545

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:04 am

interesting do F1's typically hang with the guys at the MTA for bach canada?

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:16 am

@emusha, that's a great question.

A couple of thoughts come to mind:

In the After Show Ep 9 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMsuDY0cWo at 20:45 ish), they show that Kevin P picked Kevin W as the 'winner'.

In the After Show Ep 7 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZJ65nuf-R8 at 5:40 ish), Kevin P mentioned that he is good friends with Mikhel and thinks Jasmine would pick Mikhel "all the way".

As Mikhel wears his heart on his sleeve, Mikhel's Instagram indicates that he and Kevin P have caught up too, I wouldn't be surprised that a sensitive soul such as Kevin P will be able to pick up how Mikhel is actually feeling despite outward appearances.

On top of my comments in the Screen Cap thread, is this another clue that Mikhel is not F1?

Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:20 am

Also Nelle..is Jasmine's friend. Her comment was ex-boyfriend party..Ummm.

iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:38 am

@emusha wrote:interesting do F1's typically hang with the guys at the MTA for bach canada?

It is the first season so we do not know.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by see2love on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:18 am

April did at the WTA.

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:33 am

Don't know about partying but KW took pics with Mike and others. I'm guessing it's by choice and not something that's a requirement because of status.

Idlemess

Female Posts : 1908

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:08 pm

@iamreal2u wrote:Guess this was taken at the MTA party.  Wonder why Kevin did not attend?

source

@iamreal2u wrote:Seems that Mikhel was able to hang out of some of the other bachelors...

source

This was some of the guys at dinner and the 3 of them have on the same clothes so probably was then and not the MTA after party. The pic from the dinner was posted on Oct 29th and seemed to be from the night before.I believe the MTA was taped on the 27th because Noah went home on Friday the 28th according to mercieme's post. source I would think that both Mikhel and Kevin would have been busy taping the ATFR show so probably couldn't get together with the guys after the MTA taping. Mikhel seemed to have stayed longer in Vancouver than Kevin according to some posts around that time. There was a photo of him at the airport on Saturday Oct 29th which fits in with him having dinner out the night before.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11558

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:43 pm

@iamreal2u did nelle just give it away just like that? da hell

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:49 pm

^^ not sure what to make of it. It could also mean that Mikhel(F1) is with Jasmine exes.

iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum