SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:49 pm

RS says Lauren is F1 and they are engaged.
JoJo is the F2 girl.

I didn't have time to read everything.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:01 pm

He also said Olivia is the "not here to make friends" - says she calls Ben out for making out with a lot of girls, calls Amanda a teen mom, gets upset she never got a 1-on-1, is described as socially awkward.

He said Lauren B is beautiful and confident

Source - RS

Jami Letain – “funny,” “this season’s comedian”
Rachel Tchen – “happy,” “always smiling”
Jen Saviano – “quiet,” “pretty”
Lauren Bushnell – “confident,” “beautiful”
Mandi Kremer – “sarcastic,” “strange”
Lace Morris – “bitchy,” “hot mess”
Amber James – “quirky”
Becca Tilley – “sweet,” “well liked”
Olivia Caridi – “socially awkward,” “oblivious”
Sam Passmore – “friendly,” “nice”
Lauren Himle – “genuine,” “funny”
Emily Ferguson – “innocent,” “blunt”
Haley Ferguson – “the quieter of the twins”
Jubilee Sharpe – “interesting,” “worldly”
Leah Block – “loud,” “opinionated”
Caila Quinn – “Disney princess,” “weird,” “constantly on for the cameras”
Lauren Barr “LB” – “quiet,” “overwhelmed”
Amanda Stanton – “sweet,” “genuine”
JoJo Fletcher – “sexy,” “outgoing”
Jackie Dion – “sweet,” “innocent”
Shushanna Mkrtychyan – “foreign"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Steve-o likes thin blondes, he's commented on this many times in the past, he must be so jelly of Ben laugh out loud it's cool, Steve, I get it! So our choices for Ette are a teen mom and a literal teen? Can't wait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve-o likes thin blondes, he's commented on this many times in the past, he must be so jelly of Ben laugh out loud it's cool, Steve, I get it! So our choices for Ette are a teen mom and a literal teen? Can't wait.

He actually didn't have Lauren b in his "top 5 attractive girls" this time! He was more into brunettes this time - Jen Saviano, Jojo, and LB. But, yeah, I remember his whole thing for Rozlyn and Emily O back in the day, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Steve-o likes thin blondes, he's commented on this many times in the past, he must be so jelly of Ben laugh out loud it's cool, Steve, I get it! So our choices for Ette are a teen mom and a literal teen? Can't wait.
Whitney, save us giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Becca Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS says Lauren is F1 and they are engaged.
JoJo is the F2 girl.

I didn't have time to read everything.

I suspected that when GA got the intel on Caila's travel plans that this might have been the case.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Actually, the 2 loves of his life are Alyssa Milano and Jennifer Love Hewitt, both brunettes. His top 5 this season are mostly brunettes. Lauren B is not even on his list.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:19 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:

Becca Smiley

Becca is the only one I would like, maybe Lauren H. I don't want a 25 yr old with 2 toddlers as the next bachelorette, and Caila is beautiful but if she's getting a bad edit I guess she's out.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:22 pm

How could anyone know for sure if she is getting a bad edit when editing is just going on now?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:26 pm

He didn't say Caila will be getting a bad edit. He just said a few of the things he's heard about her ( “Disney princess,” “weird,” “constantly on for the cameras”) will probably make her someone who is loved or hated. He even said it's probably her or Amanda for the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Very prophetic of Mr 8 Ball. LOL SMH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90