SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't Kasha, it looks like a mess. Like a mistake. It's horrible.

ever, can you post the link to the promo? TYIA
I'm on my phone, so I can't. Just look "bachelor season 20" on YouTube and it should pop up. It was posted a week ago.

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks ever, I put a copy in the No Discussion thread.

Snips are from the links below.

extratv.com
youtube

From extra
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 Captur11

From youtube trailer
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 Captur11

There's a big difference between the extra interview and the first night.

Which date do you mean, ever? It goes by so fast. I'll try to get a snip of that date as well.

IMO it would take at least a couple of weeks if not more for that hair to grow back.

ETA: omg, the more I look at it, the worse it gets. Horrid.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:21 pm

I do think that he was probably sweating a lot during the interview (from the heat- possible 100 degrees or more at that time of year in the Agoura Hills)- which didn't help the already bad haircut.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:36 pm

yeah, that was a bad call. Poor Ben. cantstopl I don't know where to find the fashion show pics but I'm pretty sure his hair had grown back by Mexico.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:57 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Maybe they were thinking he was looking a little TOO hot and viewers couldn't handle it so had to take him down a notch laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Seriously, it looks like a litter of teething puppies got to him. It doesn't even look even.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:But Ben has on the same shirt/ bracelet as the interview and then again with the other guys.

It just means they were done the same time but not necessarily before shooting started. It didn't really matter when he talked to the guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:11 pm

He's wearing a beanie in his latest IG post or else we could compare pics to see if it's a recent hairstyle. Yeah not a good look.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 8367-910 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 I_got_13 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm

TPTB just can't handle giving us a hot guy for once so they had to "ugly" him up a bit so he looks more "average". Appearance-wise I think he's the most attractive male lead they've ever picked so of course they have to go and ruin that for me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:35 pm

I don't think the hairstyle is recent. His sides look thicker here(from this weekend).
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 13 12237452_1483864888587714_1594815295_n
http://websta.me/p/1128750691779948346_557830330

That interview was days before filming started IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The show should fire it's stylist and invest in a good cuisinart or just not feed MF's dogs for a month and let them go at the lead.
A-W-F-U-L.

Sadly this "style" seems to be a growing trend out here in la la land. It may even be spreading cause I think I saw a photo of coach Brian with the same cut.  I hate it also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90