SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:58 am

I think Deanna had a really big sign with the guys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by kimberlyg Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:12 am

Ben is seriously adorable. First time I'm excited about a male lead in a long while Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:04 am

^ Same about 3 years for me Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:32 am

I love his look with the facial stubble and "mussed" hair :fanningfan , and his self deprecating humor

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:24 am

I am looking forward to the season and hoping it is calm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 pm

He looks so much better with scruff than without  :fanningfan
@syd_hartman wrote:#blessed that I went to the #gym today and met the #bachelor

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 12256798_1925462127679327_963044440_n
(syd_hartman)

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Repping the CO shirt too. yes

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Beagle wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve-o likes thin blondes, he's commented on this many times in the past, he must be so jelly of Ben laugh out loud it's cool, Steve, I get it! So our choices for Ette are a teen mom and a literal teen? Can't wait.

Becca Smiley

Becca is the only one I would like, maybe Lauren H. I don't want a 25 yr old with 2 toddlers as the next bachelorette, and Caila is beautiful but if she's getting a bad edit I guess she's out.

I would also like to see more of Lauren H. From what we've seen and heard about her she would be a nice 'ette. The description for Caila isn't very flattering, "Disney princess, weird, constantly on for the camera". no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:04 pm

AmyB wrote:He looks so much better with scruff than without  :fanningfan
@syd_hartman wrote:#blessed that I went to the #gym today and met the #bachelor

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 12256798_1925462127679327_963044440_n
(syd_hartman)

The stubble makes him look more...mature. giggling He is adorable/handsome and also seems very nice....the best combination. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 4 2498057887 Lauren is lucky indeed. I hope we see their beautiful love story unfold. :inlove
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Im new to this but why do people think Caila will get a bad edit? Isn't the fact that she seems to be f3 and destined to be the bachelorette a good indication that she charmed the producers? If other contestants on the show have seen what i've seen and told rs she's a "Disney Princess" and "Always on the for cameras" and she still got through to f3 IMO she worked her magic on the producers and they'll make her look great so she can be the bachelorette. I was really hoping people at this game would see right through her. I didn't think she'd be a match for professional tv people, but she must have. like i said before in so many words, IMO the girl's good at being all things to all people and that certainly served her well during filming. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:34 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:Im new to this but why do people think Caila will get a bad edit? Isn't the fact that she seems to be f3 and destined to be the bachelorette a good indication that she charmed the producers? If other contestants on the show have seen what i've seen and told rs she's a "Disney Princess" and "Always on the for cameras" and she still got through to f3 IMO she worked her magic on the producers and they'll make her look great so she can be the bachelorette. I was really hoping people at this game would see right through her. I didn't think she'd be a match for professional tv people, but she must have. like i said before in so many words, IMO the girl's good at being all things to all people and that certainly served her well during filming. JMO

Maybe they realized she'd make for great TV? IMO I don't think she'll get a bad edit. She might annoy some people, but I don't think she will be portrayed as the self-centered and manipulative girl some claim her to be. Not if they want her to be the next lead

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Caila would have to be quite the manipulator to mist the producers but nothing in that description RS gave warrants her getting a bad edit. Unless the other girls called her out on her supposed "fakeness" she will probably be fine. Looks like there are bigger fish to fry this season.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90