SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 am

Is he gonna be on GMA? And Kelly and Michael? What time and what channel? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Al Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:27 am

Alanna wrote:Yup, he's in NYC. Holy woah, this might be the first time in the history of this show I've cared about the final Bachelor couple (verus an Ette couple) and will actually follow along to track for shv this season and root for them. This never ever happens. Oh Ben, swoon!!
Yep this is really the first time I've followed a bachelor season so closely, and it's because of Ben himself. I've mostly lurked here for years, but he brought me out :yes:

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:28 am

Kelly and Michael for sure. That airs at 9 am in all time zones I believe. GMA would be between 7 am and 9 am in all time zones I believe.

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 87b72b10 rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 86669110 rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:33 am

eversotrue wrote:Is he gonna be on GMA? And Kelly and Michael? What time and what channel? laugh out loud

Yes it shows on my TV guide , I'm in Northern California , GMA is on Channel 7 at 7;00 am Kelly and Michel are on Ch, 24 at 9;00 am
ch. 24 is nbc

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

rosebowl - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 71 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:44 am

Kelly and Michael are syndicated, so you have to check the listings in your area. But in many areas they are on at 9am.... but channel can vary from market to market.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:11 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAGav4LGy05/

Smiley

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:17 am

He is in NYC tonight.  Those pics were taken after he had dinner tonight.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:19 am

Thank everyone.

I'm so excited for the show to start, but I'm dreading Ben's hair...

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:47 am

Based on the pic with his college friends, I was like two blocks from Ben tonight and of course I miss him like I miss all of the leads/contestants in NYC laugh out loud.  One of these days I will see one.  And then completely ignore them like the good NYC'er I am Smiley.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to Ben's season and the Ben/Lauren love story Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 am

Ben is adorable! :cutiepie He just may be the first lead I like from the Bach US franchise.  Praying

Linds911 wrote:
Let's not make it all about the Benjamin, tune in tomorrow night to @abcnetwork 8/7c to go through this whole experience with the women and myself! by @higgins.ben
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:58 am

I'm so happy that you all are excited for Ben, he's so cool and collected.
Let's enjoy the journey !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 am

bilolo wrote:I'm so happy that you all are excited for Ben, he's so cool and collected.
Let's enjoy the journey !
Your icon!!! That's my favorite look of his! He looked so good that day... :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90