SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamCaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Did anyone see Jimmy Kimmel yet? The videos are uploaded to his YouTube channel. I can't bring them over ATM, so if anyone else is willing..

Back to top Go down

teamCaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Found 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvSxncfsLpI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLyPeNVAqw

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Thanks sophie.

They were also posted in the No Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 pm

I just realized the caps of Olivia having her "panic attack" were on the week 4 talent show group date. The same date she calls Ben out for kissing too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:44 pm

The panic attack is such a rerun of other seasons. Kelsey had the best fake performance on CS's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Ben's interview from today with E news.

teamCaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 75 87b72b10 teamCaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 75 86669110 teamCaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:37 am

Thanks umngirl. Great interview.

There's nothing fake about Ben IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:46 am

umngirl, Thanks for posting the E interview.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks umngirl. Great interview.

There's nothing fake about Ben IMO.

yes ITA! Ben to me is someone who is a gentleman and to some that may come across as fake but I just see him as a someone who was raised well and has an old school way about him. Ben is probably the most grounded and humble US Bachelor I have watched since S1. I hope he remains that way and something makes me think he will.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:08 am

^ IA and I would add to your list his level of maturity for his age. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:16 am

rhondam wrote:^ IA and I would add to your list his level of maturity for his age. Smiley

Definitely :Nod: Ben seems level headed and mature for sure. He strikes me as being sincere about finding a wife and I think he's ready to settle down since his best buds are married too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:58 am

I haven't seen this posted. Preview scene of next week.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_u9wj4e1j
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90