SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I enjoyed most of the switch-ups especially Nyles, Jodie and Doug.  I thought they all did very well for having a new pro to work with.  IMO, Jodie should have been paired with Val from the beginning.  They just seem to "fit".  I've had a hard time with Ginger this season and even the switch-up didn't seem to help.  There is just something about her that bugs me. It is time for Antonio to go.  He doesn't seem to actually care about being there and I don't think his dancing is all that. I think he may feel that "Steeler Nation" will pull him through.  I hope they don't!  Doug is at least putting in a lot of practice time and wanting to do his best. I don't expect Doug to last much longer but at least he has put his all into the experience Smiley

Maks is a certified ballroom dancing judge and has been for quite a few years (along with winning many championships and coaching others to championships).  He and Len were the most accurate on the judging last night.  Carrie Ann and Bruno have no ball room dancing experience... their experience is in other types of dance and/or choreography and you can tell by how they judge.  They do have some good critiques though but it gets pretty boring watching Carrie Ann drool all over the men at times (Bruno too!)

IMO, I have always preferred Len's judging because of his experience as both a ballroom dancer and judge.  If I can't watch Maks dance, I'd love to see him as a judge more often.  Maks knows the ballroom and it shows!  I also love watching ballroom dancing... I'm not too fond of the other types of dances they have brought into the show... contemporary for one.  I do tend to love and appreciate the true ballroom dances each week.

I really appreciate Len as well. He doesn't kiss star or audience butt and tells it like it is. One of my pet peeves of late is the pros not choreographing the dance that they are supposed to do. If you have a tango, then dance the tango...or waltz, salsa, cha cha, foxtrot, etc. Like you, I appreciate the ballroom dances. DWTS was based on ballroom. That is what I want to see. There are other shows for other dance styles and if I wanted to watch them, I would, but I don't. I don't mind a bit of a variety added occasionally, but I would prefer if for the most part they stick to what made the show what it is.

Having said all that, while I like most of the people on this season, I'm finding the show kind of blah over all. There are some good dancers, but nobody that knocks me out of the park. I think I may have been the only person who thought that Nyle didn't deserve 10's last night.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon May 02, 2016 6:49 am

Saw this Twitter..

Courtney ‏@putUincespence 11h11 hours ago
For anyone that asked about team dances - source is thinking the girls are gonna take this one, but neither dance is terribly special. #dwts

https://twitter.com/putUincespence/status/726909506127585282

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2016 12:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Saw this Twitter..

Courtney ‏@putUincespence  11h11 hours ago
For anyone that asked about team dances - source is thinking the girls are gonna take this one, but neither dance is terribly special. #dwts

https://twitter.com/putUincespence/status/726909506127585282

So basically like the rest of the season has been thus far? I'm still waiting for a dance that will be memorable to me years from now. So far, I haven't seen anything like that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 02, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm very slow at watching and just saw Nyle on last week's show. I'm glad Len called him on what he said. I'm not liking him as much as I was since he seemed so full of himself. I wonder if he'll be more humble tonight.

I like pretty much everyone left so the eliminations are going to be harder each week.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 02, 2016 7:50 pm

There's a double elimination tonight. Hoping not Paige/Wayna/Jodie cause they are my favs *fingers crossed*

Yes the fawning from the judges over Nyle is getting annoying. Not sure if that comment he made was producer driven or if his interpreter said it in a different way but hopefully he changes things or else he could be a shocking elimination since people expect him to be in the finales.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 pm

LAst night was the first night this season that I really enjoyed the dances as they were memorable. I loved Wanyas, Gingers & Paige's. Nyle danced well but I thought the choreo was too frantic. I think Wanya should have got at least 1 ten though - it was such a great routine.

At this point I don't really care who goes home as long as it is Nyle/Wanya and Paige in the finale.
Although I would like it if Antonio went next because I don't really like him and his creepy smile and it would be awesome if Sharna could be with Peta and Nyle if they do trio week.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 03, 2016 7:01 pm

^^IA, the dances were more memorable last night, competition is getting better and it is anyone's to win at this point.  Still rooting for Ginger/Val, but I also like Paige/Mark - very entertaining.   I wonder if she will transition into a different form of entertainment after this show or continue her current profession.  

Nyle amazed me last night as I was watching his rhythm through both dances and he has to be a born dancer for him to accomplishes his dances.  

Everyone is entertaining to me and some of the cast are people I never heard of before this season, Paige and Nyle included - love the surprise element.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Is Erin Andrews always bad at interviewing the couples after the dance? I have to mute her, so awkward.

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 04, 2016 11:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is Erin Andrews always bad at interviewing the couples after the dance? I have to mute her, so awkward.

I actually think she is pretty good...particularly when you compare her to the ones before her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 05, 2016 4:43 pm

I LOVE Paige and Mark. She's a great dancer, really talented, and can handle anything Mark throws at her. I like that she pretty much a hard working, down to earth, no drama person.

All around this is a good season, very good cast.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is Erin Andrews always bad at interviewing the couples after the dance? I have to mute her, so awkward.

I actually think she is pretty good...particularly when you compare her to the ones before her.

Agree. Yes she can be awkward at times but she doesn't yell like Leah Remini and doesn't need to always rely on the teleprompter like Brooke Burke did. She can makes jokes off the top of her head and interacts with the contestants.

Fingersandtoes wrote:I LOVE Paige and Mark. She's a great dancer, really talented, and can handle anything Mark throws at her. I like that she pretty much a hard working, down to earth, no drama person.

All around this is a good season, very good cast.

Me too! I didn't know who she was before the show as I don't watch UFC but I am a fan now! I think she has what it takes to make it to the finals and possibly win! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 06, 2016 6:23 pm

I thought everyone did well the other night but agreed with the perfect tens for Ginger and Paige. I'm rooting for Ginger & Val also but think Wanya, Nyle, and Paige will be f3. I'm probably leaning toward Wanya to win but it could be any of them imo. I didn't know any of them before DWTS although of course had heard of Boyz ll men.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911