SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:27 pm

I hate to admit this, but I was thinking about where I've seen a guy like David's personality before? Then the answer hit me....anyone else thinking Jake Pavelka? Maybe that's a bad comparison. But there was a certain neediness and pouty there too.

My quiet, introverted, sarcastic hubby watched this episode and suggested that Ashley smack him up side the head. While doing that yell, "stop being so effing pushy". Subtle cues zoom over his head. His editing is showing us a constant need for validation. Maybe that could be helped if Ashley dropped him a crumb? But we HAVE seen a couple times of hugs since they moved into the house. Does that mean nothing at all to him?

Ashley isn't cut out for this show. The initial episode of prepping for the wedding was a good indication. She dissed the male entertainment at her bachette party, saying she held herself to a certain standard. Then cue David having a blast being a total kid at his. That was like a bad omen that has just continued.

Next episode previews look like things will come to a head. Does that heal the wounds? I just don't see that happening.

I hate to see anyone crash and burn, but these two seem destined for a steep decline into nothingness.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Poor David unless he is a murderer, he really is getting the shitty end of the stick. Wow what a show.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 pm

reason wrote:Poor David unless he is a murderer, he really is getting the shitty end of the stick.  Wow what a show.

yeah.. she can't stand him. They just need to end this farce. I hope Tres and Vanessa make it. They are good together.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:50 am

I really don't see why David's being dissed. As best I can figure out, his biggest problems are trying too hard and his problems with his father's death. Neither is a deal breaker.

Ashley isn't even going though the motions. She's shown no concrete signs of trying to make the marriage work. At best she's said she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. "Hey, David, I said 'I do', but 'I don't'. Sorry. My bad." Rolling Eyes

I agree that David would be best served if they both admitted there's nothing there and call it day. The producers, of course, wouldn't accept that.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:54 am

I swear I am starting to really feel sorry for the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:29 am

I don't get it. I just looked at the opening to E8. In the wedding, Ashley doesn't look as though she's just been tossed into the cesspool. On the ferris wheel David gives her a quick kiss and there's no "euwww! yuck!!!" reaction. She doesn't respond badly to David's friends. Compared to Sam, she's certainly better mannered. But there's... what? No passion, no desire, only getting by. Is this all because David isn't a tall, swarthy stud? Does she think she's gaming the system - no consummation, no divorce - only annulment? I simply do not understand where she's coming from or what's really going on in her head.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:14 am

IA SomeGuy, I feel the same way about Ashley. I too feel sorry for Doug.

Someone refresh my memory about him flirting with someone or he called someone? What's that all about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty After Lasts night show

Post by Lizzy Bizzy Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:51 am

In different articles that I have read, there is Ashley's dad talking smack about Dave and how Ashley friends are saying he ignores her off camera. Yet every time Ashley is on camera and talks about Dave, it is always positive with the exception that she does not find him attractive. If there was an issue, I am sure she would have said something. I feel sorry for Dave. Ashley put up so many walls that he never stood a chance as her husband or even as a friend. Dave's issue is that he tried so hard to make this work, that he also had blinders on. That made him look like he was having a pity party for himself and a little creepy. It does not matter what these experts do or say, these two are just playing out the show to receive the money. Is it just me that see's this but does Ashley have a dent in her forehead?

Lizzy Bizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:03 am

IA!! No dent so much as a bit of thickening above the eyes but not the nose. At least that's what it looks like to me.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

There is a dent Ashley had surgery as a baby for a growth on her pituitary (I think) gland her mother tweeted about it when people noticed during the wedding episodes.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Uh... That seems very, very, very unlikely. The pituitary is behind the bridge of the nose and dorsal (towards the back) from where the optic nerves cross (optic chiasma). I had a pituitary adinoma (google same) removed six years ago. The procedure is to go up the nose (google from there - it gets icky). While robotic surgery has changed things for the better (thank goodness!), the basic procedure has been around for a while. Blessings on Dr. James Evans of Thomas Jefferson Univ. Hosp. for his work!!!!

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:14 pm

I can't find the tweet now, I will keep looking but Ashley was born at 28 weeks gestation and had a tumor removed as a bay so I imagine that there was not a lot of room to go through the nostril.

Edited to add
I found this on facebook, I still can't find where she went into more depth sorry
teamdashley - MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Ash_de10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001